*Official COD4 Clan*

meanman

the stats were reset on the the last [cf]clan meeting before new years day if you go on the [cf]clan server you will see it is rotating the winner of the 2007 stats , this is done to give members of the clan an objective and to allow other members the chance to have there name rotated as the 2008 winner,

shenry

If I joined what would my ping be like? Also what time would that be here in Australia. I think its +10:30 or 11. I don't know...

meanman

i dont know i think your ping might be to high the only thing you can do is go on the server and see what your ping is.

Calibretto

VIP Member
i agree it would be better if more people came on, one way for that to happen is to pm your mates on cf ! the server runs 24/7 so you can arrange games on [cf]clan any nights you want the server is there for you to do that . I am thinking of changing the [cf]clan to a modded server running the extreme mod , if i do that you will not lose your rank when joining unmodded servers please let me know what you think.

I know that it's open 24/7 but it takes a lot of effort to tell your cf mates that theres going to be an unofficial game on a certain night and have the word spread around. At least make one more official game night.

meanman

what ill do is have the official sticky updated with a notice stating that it would be nice to have another official [cf]clan night and we will see what responce we get i will also have a message rotating on the server saying the same thing, part of the problem is that there is only around 10 people who play at the moment but im sure this will increase, but some of them are in the uk some are in america and like yourself some are in Indiana so finding a time that everyone can make is difficult.

Last edited:

Calibretto

VIP Member
but some of them are in the uk some are in america and like yourself some are in india so finding a time that everyone can make is difficult.

I'm in Indiana :)

but I think with more opportunities to play (more official games), the more players we'll get.

meanman

I have sent a pm to Kornowski asking if he would update the official thread and i have put a message on the game so all bases are covered.

meanman

The [cf]clan are going to have three instead of two games a week and i would like to know who would be interested in joining.

meanman

If i get time the [cf]clan server will be converted to run the extreme mod check it out here is the link http://www.mycallofduty.com/modules.php?name=Forums.
i will run the mod for a couple on weeks and if its liked we will run it permanently, there will be a small download around 5mbs just make sure you have allow downloading enabled in your game options, dont worry it wont mess your game up and you wont lose your xp points, also we are trying to get a third night going on sundays at 9pm uk time. see you all tomo9rrow at 11pm uk time.

InFlames_44

i had to reformatt and lost rank 55 :mad:
then i cut my hand up, so ive had one hand for 4 weeks
ill be back through this mon coming
ill see you guys in there
:D

how are we gona cordinate times all around the world? lol
like 11pm GMT whats that in Newfoundland canada
i think that could be a little problem
time cordination

meanman

its on pc and you are between 4 and 5 hours behind so on monday it will be around 3pm in canada but we also have games set for sundays at 9pm uk time thats around 4pm were you are but we also have a game on fridays at 11pm uk time around 6pm your time, but feel free to organize your own cf games at the times that you want. and i hope to play you monday.