*Official COD4 Clan*

meanman

not easily because you would have to make the same folder structure in your game, as the server i will get around to converting the [cf]clan server sometime tomorrow and will post here as soon as its up and running so people can join and download the mod which will automaticaly make its own file structure in your game folder the download should only take around 2 mins.

meanman

extreme is here and its come to the [cf]clan cod4 server! the server is now called [cf]clan+extreme the ip is the same(86.20.132.237) and the password
is the same {alpha}, there are clan meetings every friday at 11pm uk time, every sunday at 9pm uk time and every tuesday at 8pm uk time. so join in. dont forget to set allow downloading enabled in the game options, if you have any concerns or questions about the mod please pm me or post here. see you all toinght.
p.s anybody wanting to go on the server to download the mod before tonights game can its ready to go. tell your computer forum buddies to give it a go.

Last edited:

meanman

Sorry about the turnout i dont know why more dont join im hoping more more will be there on sunday, im at the point know where i think it might be better if you had some of your friends that arent members of cf join in on the clan nights what do you think ?
do you like the mod its the first of several updated releases that will contain xp and custom slots i hope. thanks for your support tonight. let me know what you think about
your mates joining. the lag experienced by two players is caused bye the distance from the server i can always turn off air strikes and helicopter support that would help.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
just patched up my cod4 install to 1.4, added your server as a favorite and hopped on to see if all was working. connected fine, downloaded the mod fine.

just one thing, i did keep getting kicked by punkbuster, the reason it gave was due to "No Packet Flow" im guessing this was because there was no one else in the server, it was just me wandering around. Can you confirm?

And yes, i'll be there on sunday (9pm?)

if you hadn't guessed, my name is [cf]dragon2309

meanman

dragon2309 hi sorry we had finnished but the turnout was a bit poor im glad you will be there sunday, punkbuster can be a pain, no its not due to no one being on the server
it could be your firewall stopping it comunicating over the internet or you might need to update pb manually, to do that click here http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php and download the pb.exe make a folder in your c drive and put the pb.exe into it then right click it and send to desktop then run it from your desktop and follow the prompts that should solve the problem. see you sunday and hopefully more people will join to.

meanman

due to the game types requiring more than 5 or 6 players the server will run war [tdm] from sunday, when there is more interest we can put more game types in the rotation.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
hi meanman, downloaded that pbsetup.exe. ran it, added COD4 to the list, it said it needed to update the PB version installed, i let it do that and now im just going to test it out, see if it kicks me again

out of interest, what is the client port that this runs on, incase i need to set up custom rules in my firewall

*UPDATE* - i kept getting the CONNECTION INTERRUPTED errors flashing up on the screen, but PB didnt kick me off this time... strange... we'll have to see on sunday

Last edited:

meanman

the port is 28960 , i have just connected to the server and it is running fine my ping was 52 the server is run from a totally seperate internet connection so my ping should be around 20 less than yours, maybe there is alot of traffic going through your service provider, or you have something running in the background eg torrents. i hope to see you sunday.

Last edited: