*Official COD4 Clan*

epidemik

The cod4 1.7 patch is out please don't update your game yet i have sent a newsletter out to all members of the clan regarding this patch please read it, also don't forget we have a match this sunday at 20:00gmt.
The clan is also in the process of starting a second forum to run along side the cfclans official forum the new forum wil be aimed at clan members and cod4 players that play on our public servers , its in the early stages at the mement so there isnt many posts if you want to check it out here is the link
www.cfpublic.co.uk

2 forums?
Im not in the COD4 clan (dont have the game) but that seems illogical. Why wouldnt you just make a new section in the original forum? Seems just like a hastle but i guess it doesnt matter to me.

Calibretto

VIP Member
Yeah true. Just make the non-public part password protected? I'm the forum admin but no one tells me about these things. They just go ahead and do it but whatever. It's no biggie.

epidemik

Yeah true. Just make the non-public part password protected? I'm the forum admin but no one tells me about these things. They just go ahead and do it but whatever. It's no biggie.

You porbably wouldnt need to password protect it. Just hide it from the public.
What forum software are you using?
With most forums, you can make it so only a group of people can see certain sections. Like for example, here on CF, id be willing to bed their is a section for moderators...but you and I and everyone whos not a moderator cannot see it.

meanman

You were in Europe when this happened and the new forum is there mainly for none members of the clan ,the cf forum contains certain information we dont want none members to find out also we run public ventrilo servers and the information people will need to use it is on the new forum, in no way does this effect you craig and if you have a hard on about it you should post in the cfclans admin section of the forum you have just emphasized another reason why we don't want none clan members on the cfclan forum.

Kornowski

VIP Member
You were in Europe when this happened and the new forum is there mainly for none members of the clan ,the cf forum contains certain information we dont want none members to find out also we run public ventrilo servers and the information people will need to use it is on the new forum, in no way does this effect you craig and if you have a hard on about it you should post in the cfclans admin section of the forum you have just emphasized another reason why we don't want none clan members on the cfclan forum.

I made a thread in the admin section, but no body ever checks it so it doesn't get anywhere :cool:

Take a look ;) I think it should be all on one forum, also.

Well I was on one of the servers, and a second after I shot on my computer, they got shot. I had a ping of 200. Where are these servers located?

meanman

the servers are in London in the uk we have many members that live in the usa and even though there pings are 160+ they still play with little effect on there game.

Well, I would have loved to participate in the match but I could not find the password in my cfclan inbox, the website itself, or here.

Last edited:

meanman

The passwords are not advertised on the website you need to install xfire and add me to your xfire my username is titfat

meanman

All cfclan servers are now running the 1.7 patch so could all members of the clan please update there game.