*Official COD4 Clan*

Ramodkk

VIP Member
funkysnair, you can't just stay on 1.6, you know that. Soon, ther's gonna be no 1.6 servers. Wanna play COD4? :p

meanman

Its nearly one year since Danny(Kornowski) made a post asking if anyone wanted to start a cod4 server and a cf (computer forum)clan, i replied to Danny saying i had a cod4 server
and i thought it was a good idea (my server was run from an old pc in my front room)
So Danny posted details about when the first game would be,only me and Danny turned up and that lasted for a few weeks, me and Danny used Skype to talk to each other, as time went bye a few more people joined in and this is how the [CF]Clan was born.
Now we have a professional website four professional servers and four ventrilo servers, we also play against other clans weekly and three of our servers are busy most the time the fourth is a password protected match server.We have also got sponsorship so we can offer prizes on the competitions we run.
We are well known amongst other clans and well respected, all are servers run pb streaming.
There are four admins from around the world.
Its amazing what you can achieve in under a year.:D

Last edited:

funkysnair

VIP Member
he is frightened that we are getting better!

even the people we used to get thrashed off are now complaining cos we are turning on the style!

i found my new weapon of choice _ak47 with red dot site and deap impact!!!

let there be blood, brothers xxx

epidemik

What could you possibly need four ventrilo servers for. Ever heard of channels :p

But yeah. Congratz. I remember that first post. Sounds like fun.

BTW, what are the ips for the vent servers?

meanman

What could you possibly need four ventrilo servers for. Ever heard of channels :p

But yeah. Congratz. I remember that first post. Sounds like fun.

BTW, what are the ips for the vent servers?
We use the channels its just that we get a new ventrilo server with every games server
here is a 10 slot one you can use with your mates
hostname/ip voice401.inx-gaming.co.uk
port 5274
no password:D

Kornowski

VIP Member
It's a spare one that we don't really use... I'm sure if you PM'ed Daz, he wouldn't have a problem giving you the details for our main one. ;)