*Official COD4 Clan*

Kesava

i would play on the CF server. but i have a horrible ping. no matter what server haha. i hate my network.

massahwahl

VIP Member
Campo let me know if you want to play tonight. Ill try to show you as much stuff as i can, but we gotta get on a team game.

meanman

The cfclan has a knockout on friday at 2200 hrs gmt and a uk vs usa team deathmatch
after that, come on and you can play in both i no you are from australia but we can sort the teams out on the night. we use ventrillo so go to the clan website and pm DrCuddles for information on how to join in on ventrillo

Kesava

My ping is in the 200 range. It still plays alright. Sometimes there's a bit of a delay, that's all. :)

my ping is in the 700-1 million range haha

it still plays smoothly... lag wise, but i would be warping a fair bit so it would be harder for you guys to hit me haha.

also i cant play right now cos my pci-e slot is x4 and so it just doesnt run smooth at all. i can hardly aim haha.

but the good news is I GOT WARRANTY ON THE P31!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha. so i will have a decent one soon :)

Campo

banned
Campo let me know if you want to play tonight. Ill try to show you as much stuff as i can, but we gotta get on a team game.
I can't :( It doesn't run on this comp. This is too shitty. I'm on my home comp and it won't run. I was on my uncles comp at my uncles house yesterday. Do you have MSN? If ya do, add me. My thing is in my profile

Kesava

ill come on tomorrow ahha. should have my replacement P31 so my graphics card will be running at full speed.

Kornowski

VIP Member
Thanks, and how do you know your load temps? does Rivatuner come with a stresser or something? Or is that why you use ATI Tool for?

And being for real, I bet your 8800GTS really is for going faster uh? ;)

Open up Rivatuner and go to the Hardware Monitoring, and it'll have Core Temp in there, that's your GPU's Core Temp, obviously :p

Open ATI Tool and click scan for artifacts, that'll put your card under load :)
Then you just look at the temp ;)

Yeah, it's going well :D

Kesava

well i started getting better today :) still wanting a decent sniper tho haha.

playing 2vs1 on search and destroy. pwned them haha.

favourite game type that haha.

pity my ping is always so high.

also i seriously find it hard to spot ppl. like i can run right past them and only realise once they have melee'd my in the back :(
i think i need glasses haha