*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Ramodkk

VIP Member
^ No prob hehe

I'm not saying the manual will teach you how to take a good photo. It will teach you how to use your camera to make it easier. I never said reading the manual would teach him composition, exposure, etc etc. Knowing how to use your camera is just as important as practicing.

Yes sir, I agree again.

Justin

VIP Member
test photos taken with my new Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM

4897624594_2809fe69a8_b.jpg

4897032505_b422023cfd_b.jpg

4897624776_65f1227381_b.jpg

all shot at f/2.8 because well... i've never seen that number on my LCD before. :p

Justin

VIP Member
well i did a outdoor portrait shoot yesterday and lets just say i didn't do the lens justice. :p not yet used shooting at those wide apertures in afternoon light which is a bit harsh and right above. :( and this being my first prime lens, not yet used to "zooming with your feet" :p

here's one from yesterday.
1/640s
f/2.8
ISO 100
IMG_0030.jpg

my problem is if i slow down the shutter speed some more, there's not enough light to illuminate the subject. my speedlite isn't that powerful so i guess that's where off camera lights/flashes comes in, eh?

TFT

VIP Member
^^ Excellent, really impressed with focus and detail of that shot.

Very impressed by the girl as well :D

ganzey

banned
my first attempt at forced perspective, something i actually find pretty fun. taken with an old samsung 5 megapixel

11047_1292553358032_1356211083_848535_8029455_n.jpg

ganzey

banned
I think the angle is a bit off...they look like they're stepping on his nuts, lol.

lol that was kinda the point but anyways... my first try, during class, with my cell phone. god i love having a free period where i dont have to be ANYWHERE, well technically im not even supposed to be at school yet but whatever

Hyper_Kagome

Something tells me I really need to get back into taking pictures again and really learning my camera. I've kind of fallen out of doing so since last year, and I just haven't gotten back into it.

Depression is a bitch, that way.
But I'm slowly mending myself back into old hobbies... so I may have a few in the upcoming days.