*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

its not the best picture i've taken but ted (the dog) wouldnt stay still

Ted.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PhotonCrasher

i use a canon 600d, and yeh the setups pretty similar, i like the setup im pleased with it.
edit: i think i should of used a higher fstop on the photo i took :/

got the All Star today. Needs work definitely. The Valve springs were bent, and the corks were gone. Main Tuning Slide is stuck too. Taking it to the shop next week to get the slide removed and chem cleaned so should be better. Plays well to be in as bad of shape as it is.

GEDC0561.jpg

GEDC0562.jpg

GEDC0563.jpg

GEDC0564.jpg

All together, I would say not bad for a 90 year old horn.

edit, and false advertisement. Serial number decode for 66838 shows as 1901 so its 111 years old. :eek:

That is in really good condition for 111 years old:)

wolfeking

banned
That is in really good condition for 111 years old:)
It sure is. Cleaned up well too. Valves are loose, well not loose, easily moved. Slide still needs to be pulled, but that is a $20 fix, and two of the leadpipe braces are coming loose, so that is another $30. All together less than $300 out on it. :)

spirit

Staff member
The second shot is brilliant! :good:

Here are my best efforts at taking decent shots of Dad's Leon. ;)

DSCF5700.jpg

DSCF5805.jpg

DSCF5781.jpg

Taken the other night. :)

spirit

Staff member
Trying to copy the angle I took of my car :p

I took those photos on Tuesday night and I'm guessing you took your photos today, so... :p

Kinda hard to make a family hatchback to look cool. :( Not that the Leon is a bad looking car, it's just not as sleek or as stylish as your Subaru. :D

Punk

Staff member
I took those photos on Tuesday night and I'm guessing you took your photos today, so... :p

Kinda hard to make a family hatchback to look cool. :( Not that the Leon is a bad looking car, it's just not as sleek or as stylish as your Subaru. :D

Might want to try in a good scenery :).

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
You shoot too much B&W Vista. It's good for some situations, but it doesn't always fit everything,