*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Jamebonds1

IMG_6925_zpsc28a84db.jpg

IMG_6923_zpsf5206371.jpg

This tree have willow and pine tree merge. Hybrid-like.
IMG_6922_zpsb48ffc2e.jpg

Firework for Christmas

IMG_6907_zps4ad5508c.jpg

IMG_6887_zps9489cd71.jpg

IMG_6886_zpsdbe9b5ec.jpg

IMG_6885_zpsf073e4bb.jpg

IMG_6876_zps48bc188e.jpg

Life

banned
You guys a some very nice ones, but I know who will have the best of em all today. if I remember his name right, jnsklyiner from sydny! I was watching the news this morning, and they showed the newyears fireworks from sydny, I just had my jaws dropped the whole time.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
You guys a some very nice ones, but I know who will have the best of em all today. if I remember his name right, jnsklyiner from sydny! I was watching the news this morning, and they showed the newyears fireworks from sydny, I just had my jaws dropped the whole time.

Justin is from the Philippines, not Australia :p And you spelled Sydney wrong.

Jamebonds1

Yeah. that's both them. If i remember you might want to give jnsklyiner a time after you come back.

spirit

Staff member
Thank! I take many of picture and most of those are blur :(

What you need is a camera which can shoot at high ISO, so that you can use a fast shutter speed to catch the fireworks. You're going to need ISO 1600 or 3200 or maybe even 6400 if you want to use a shutter speed fast enough to get a well exposed shot, so really you need a D-SLR if you want the shot to be clean with minimal noise.

Last edited:

Jamebonds1

What you need is a camera which can shoot at high ISO, so that you can use a fast shutter speed to catch the fireworks. You're going to need ISO 1600 or 3200 or maybe even 6400 if you want to use a shutter speed slow enough to get a well exposed shot, so really you need a D-SLR if you want the shot to be clean with minimal noise.

Hmm... I never though that. Good hint. My Canon PowerShot A590 is limited to 1600 ISO :(
Beside I have computer i need to repair first. That would be power supply with three rail.

Jamebonds1

Sorry if i made you confused but saw you two fighting a little bit on picture poll long ago. I'm not really sure if Justin is happy to hear. Which is why i recommended Life to give Justin a time if he need. But it was long ago, people changed.

EDIT: Just what Sprint say.