DSC_020112012Web.jpg

DSC_019312012Web.jpg

Experimenting with manual focus!

DSC_019612012Web.jpg

DSC_020512012Web.jpg

Punk

Staff member
I like the Mini Jason :D

I have some photos from Normandie (France) taken today. They will probably be processed by next week :)

spirit

Staff member
Yeah they're awesome at handling. Would be the perfect rally car actually. They were used in the Monte Carlo rallies in the 60s. :)

Punk

Staff member
Yeah they're awesome at handling. Would be the perfect rally car actually. They were used in the Monte Carlo rallies in the 60s. :)

Yup although I thin I'll go with the new Countrymen IF I ever thought about racing :D

spirit

Staff member
I've been in London all day. Watch this space if you want to see aerial shots of London taken at night! :D

Edit: Photos should be up tomorrow, I need to do a lot of processing and the files are huge, I'm talking close to 30MB on some of them, but I'll resize them.

Last edited:

CrazyMike

So I have never posted a picture on here. I am quite an amateur when it comes to taking pictures, but i was curious if anyone knows what these pictures are of :) . (feel free to critique them, maybe it'll help me to improve in my picture taking).

spirit

Staff member
Went to London yesterday. Went on the Eye at about 4.00pm, so this was mainly a test of the D3200's low light performance, all photos were taken handheld. All taken in RAW and procesed in Lightroom (panoramas made on Photoshop CS5.1 and then processed in Lightroom).

Sorry for the slight reflections in some of the photos, the windows on the Eye were a bit mucky as it was raining pretty much all day. ;)

CharingCrossPano2-1-1-1Web.jpg

CharingCrossPano3-1-1-2Web.jpg

DSC_0360-1Web.jpg

^ Charing Cross Station

DSC_0343-129-1Web.jpg

DSC_0394-180-1-3Web.jpg

DSC_0426-1Web.jpg

DSC_0417-1Web.jpg

DSC_0464-14Web.jpg

^ Millennium Dome/O2 Arena

Might upload more later on today. These are not the full resolution images are the filesizes were out of this world! ;)

Last edited:

Ankur

Went to London yesterday. Went on the Eye at about 4.00pm, so this was mainly a test of the D3200's low light performance, all photos were taken handheld. All taken in RAW and procesed in Lightroom (panoramas made on Photoshop CS5.1 and then processed in Lightroom).

Sorry for the slight reflections in some of the photos, the windows on the Eye were a bit mucky as it was raining pretty much all day. ;)

^ Charing Cross Station

^ Millennium Dome/O2 Arena

Might upload more later on today. These are not the full resolution images are the filesizes were out of this world! ;)
Beautiful! :good:

spirit

Staff member
Yeah those wheels are awesome.

I've been out in town taking more photos this afternoon. Need to process them. :)

spirit

Staff member
I always knew good things would come from you once you got a DSLR Jason :)

Thank you Travis. :) It's great that people are liking my work. There's more to come, too. I haven't posted any shots of the Christmas lights yet. :D

Just edited the original post with the London pics and added more exposure on some of the panoramas, they look better now. :)

Last edited: