*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

kof2000

dsc010635wk.jpg

taken on a RAINY DAY.

bigsaucybob

nice pics, a lot of you guys have cats. or so it seems. thats cool but i hate cats with an evil passion. just my opinion.

all your cats seem very photogenic (wasnt sure if that was one word or not, photo genic?)

I took this picture while continuously shooting pics, and my cat just happened to yawn just as I snapped one. People tend to not want to go near my cat after seeing this picture :).

Attachments

• mini-pumpkin yawning2.jpg
    mini-pumpkin yawning2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:

m3incorp

Here are a few taken with the Canon 10D with 50mm, 28-75mm and 70-200mm lenses.

Kelly Hu! Sure everyone knows what movies she played in.
Faces-01.jpg

Thanksgiving arrangement
CloseView.jpg

Fruit Setting
FruitSetting.jpg

Guess Who These Feet Belong To
6816a4d4.jpg

Zoo Tower

CRW_5048.jpg

Self Explanatory
d77d3e46.jpg

Ape
CRW_5053.jpg

Last edited:

thebeginning

mind if I ask why the photos have to be unedited? that seems silly when you consider that all photos are actually edited a fair amount anyway...

SAAER45

thebeginning said:
mind if I ask why the photos have to be unedited? that seems silly when you consider that all photos are actually edited a fair amount anyway...

It meaning no photoshopping, not removing red eye or something...

computerhakk

VIP Member
thebeginning said:
like straight from a digital camera:D

if you want to post edited pictures, there is another thread for that already too.

this will showcase the photographers camera skills, not editing skills

Crazydude185

Wow... these pictures kept me entertained all through 1st period.... cant wait to see some more keep posting, i wish i could be as good of a photographer as you guys =/