*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

computerhakk

VIP Member
very nice picture. lots of noise. but it us reduce it, its probably better.

here.
15414092.jpg

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
Being in Cuba, could you tell at all that they were communist, or did it just seem like another Caribbean Island?

I hardly noticed as I never left the Beaches resort. Of course the trip between the airport to the all inclusive resort was 3'rd world :). It was very amazing how poor everyone seemed to be and the places we drove by where amazingly run down with people still living in the buildings. The folks that worked at the resort treated us like Kings and Queens. I felt very fortunate to live where I do (Canada).

SAAER45

This is what I think is the best photo I have ever taken. I shot it on Martha's Vineyard (an island of the coast of MA) I got down in the dunes with a friend of mines camera (I know it was a nice camera because he is a wedding photgrapher, but I can't for the life of me remember the brand or the filter name). I thought it looked almost professional, but this is a rare hit, I'm not usually that good of a photographer.

But, computerhakk's fire picture is still my favorite so far...

Last edited:

shupola

SAAER45 said:

This is what I think is the best photo I have ever taken. I shot it on Martha's Vineyard (an island of the coast of MA) I got down in the dunes with a friend of mines camera (I know it was a nice camera because he is a wedding photgrapher, but I can't for the life of me remember the brand or the filter name). I thought it looked almost professional, but this is a rare hit, I'm not usually that good of a photographer.

WOW:eek: that is beautiful SAAER45. what a pic!! and what perfect timing to catch the sailboat in the back at just the right moment. hope you dont mind but it is my new desktop background:D

spacedude89

SAAER45 said:

My fav, its a awsome shot, nice work.

computerhakk

VIP Member
yes, really nice picture guys. and yes SAAER45, it does look really professional. what you get with great cameras.

nice picture too super nova, i like the idea.

here are a couple more.

18069519.jpg

76298921.jpg

53405556.jpg

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Nice

Nice car man :) I really like it. As to SAER's post, that is my favorite shot so far. Looks professional to me.

JAN :D

Shiwen

shupola said:
WOW:eek: that is beautiful SAAER45. what a pic!! and what perfect timing to catch the sailboat in the back at just the right moment. hope you dont mind but it is my new desktop background:D

hope you don't mind I'll put it as my background as well.

JonnyR

Wow, those are some great photos. Here's mine. :)

pic13cg.jpg

pic21wr.jpg

pic54ki.jpg

pic41ue.jpg

pic33kd.jpg

The final photo is a forest fire from (I think) 15,000feet. Sorry I couldn't get a better photo.

Last edited:

The Astroman

LOL... taken with an old Ixuss II from Canon 3.2 Mpixels... This is until my get my 350 D(Rebel XT) / 20 D

dog3cr.jpg

rails7ir.jpg

img15185jg.jpg

Last edited: