*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Shadowhunter

Another (Note: I only have 18-55mm lens at the moment, so I'm limited at how close up I can get the shots)

IMG_0140.jpg

Last edited:

Shadowhunter

It's Ronnie Faisst riding a CR250, he lives within walking distance of me so me and my friend went out there the other day and asked if we could take pics. He's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.:)

Shadowhunter

Ya, I ride a CR125. I live on 5 Acres so I'm able to ride atleast 1-2 times a week, it's really nice. Here's a pic of my track:

IMG_0037.jpg

hpi

banned
I would love to bring my nitro r/c trucks on that motorcross track. I would be there all day :p

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I just ordered some filters for my camera. I don't know if the pictures will improve any, but I know I'll feel better about having the darn thing out. Every time I get it out, I get crap on the lens! That's the problem with these huge lenses... I also plan to purchase a flash, probably next weekend locally. I don't really trust ebay stuff, nor am I totally sure what to get.

Anyway, I tried to find some subjects outside to shot, but nothing really sparked my intrest. So...here's a recent pic of my old street rocket :roll: At least what's left of it... I can get a pic of the whole thing if you want to see, but the steering wheel broke once when moving it, and there's other crap piled on it.

Gokart.jpg

Shadowhunter

Hey guys, I'm back from Supercross and I took over 500 pics! :D I'll post some up soon. Stewart won though. :( I hoped RC would win Anaheim 1 atleast once, but oh well.

Kornowski

VIP Member
They're really good... I really like the last two! :D God! We have absolutely no spiders that look like that in the UK! I have an Canon IXUS 800 and I've borrowed a Nikon D70 and I think I prefer using the Canon, it goes to show you don't need a big camera to take good pictures!

Nice work!

The_Other_One

VIP Member
nymphblackredkz3.jpg

I find these little critters crawling on my boat around the beginning of summer :p

This is an old picture, taken with my Minolta Dimage Xt(3.2MP) Man I wish I still had that camera...

spiderjq3.jpg

Another older picture taken with my Casio Exilim EX-Z50. Great camera for macros, horrible for anything else.

alexandergre

does people usually have flag on their garden in USA?
in sweden everyone has one in their garden or front of the windows, little or big, but we have them.
WE ARE PROUD OF BEING SWEDISH.