Hyper_Kagome

Thought it was cool... how it overhangs the roof:
IMG_1552.jpg

How it drifted off the back of the car:
IMG_1541.jpg

How it clung to the atlers...
IMG_1543.jpg

Snow gets off with such an easy life...
Not like people... they get attacked constantly by other people. Verbally, physically, emotionally. We're such a sad race, species, kind.

Snow just falls, carelessly... free, gentle... beautiful and carefree, and join the others on the ground, latching to one another in hopes to survive, but disspaear later as the sun arrives. But they never lose hope, they're always back the next cold season it allows for them.

Oh. And I'm a possum!

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
I honestly have no idea, we were just passing it on the way to my grandparents and decided to stop by.

kobaj

VIP Member
I havnt posted in here yet, but I have viewed it quite a few times. Its neat to see what people take pictures of. I takes tons myself, but dont ever really post them/bother to upload them.

Here I have just a bunch of sunsets. First 4 are from my camera phone, so not the best of quality. CLICK FOR BIG. All of these where taken from different

Taken from my front yard

Durring a band trip to texas. BOA.

Same trip.

In front of my school.

Next three I just took with my normal camera.

Backyard.

Bigger backyard.

Front yard.

Playing around with the macro function. My new desktop. Figuratively and literally...get it? Cause its my background and my new keyboard/mouse...okaay...

Anywho, feel free to browse around my photobucket for a couple others. Ill probably start posting in here more often. Mostly sunsets and the like. Other pictures I have are of friends and family and you guys dont want to see those now do you? :p

Dual_Corex2

banned
Snow gets off with such an easy life...
Not like people... they get attacked constantly by other people. Verbally, physically, emotionally. We're such a sad race, species, kind.

Snow just falls, carelessly... free, gentle... beautiful and carefree, and join the others on the ground, latching to one another in hopes to survive, but disspaear later as the sun arrives. But they never lose hope, they're always back the next cold season it allows for them.

Oh. And I'm a possum!

That was interesting.......:cool:

kobaj

VIP Member
Here is just another one, I dont like my cameras brightness option, the screen on the camera shows it perfectly, but my computer always makes it to dark.

By the way, If anyone wants, I have all my image originals on my hard drive 2000x1500 (or something like that) and bigger. Just ask, and ill email them, I just prefer to upload the smaller ones.

Click for 800x600

Dual_Corex2

banned
Here are some of my new pictures:

dscn0262au9.jpg

Not sure how this happened, my camera musta been being weird, this was not edited and the lighting was white not green :confused:
dscn0270zo2.jpg

dscn0458mt8.jpg