dscn0066gn2.jpg

dscn0063yj2.jpg

dscn0216un3.jpg

dscn0343ma4.jpg

dscn0350rs1.jpg

dscn0372na9.jpg

dscn5185te5.jpg

dscn5187vz7.jpg

I failed digital photography.....not sure why, i think im good. What do you guys think?

lovely?

If any of you have ever been to san francisco, there is a legendary "tin man" who entertains people in hopes of getting donations. Well today, he got a ticket by the "police man" because the crowd of people where in the streets; dumb, i know.
1002127df6.jpg

hey if you know who the tin man is, do you know the bush man?always hangs out near pier 39? just about a quarter a mile from tin man

Bobo

banned
thats cuz your a robot and warm weather condenses water in your cercuits
Um well first of all, don't start this crap like gamerofleet did. And second, water does not condense in warm weather, it condenses in cold weather. ;)

Bobo

banned
Water condenses when it loses energy. How does it lose energy? The temperature goes down. Not up, but down.

And what do you think you're saying? You don't even know the story here.

Dual_Corex2

banned
Water condenses when it loses energy. How does it lose energy? The temperature goes down. Not up, but down.

And what do you think you're saying? You don't even know the story here.

No, but i wouldnt trust somebody named after a clown......:D

Dual_Corex2

banned
One of the huge 'mountians' there (A hill, but HUGE for us prairie people, haha) Some kids had a punishment for being donkeys and had to run up that thing THREE TIMES. It was only once, but they kept comming down, still not understanding NOT to laugh and such from what they did.
Picture194.jpg

A small lake:
Picture196.jpg

A close up of the water that I did from the beach:
Picture200.jpg

I have HUNDREDS MORE. Haha.

You make Canada look so beautiful :) . Great pictures! I plan on taking a very long trip this summer. Where to im not sure yet, somewhere very far from here to think......and ill be sure to take plenty of pics wherever i go! I like the middle picture best.

Shadowhunter

Here's a pic of me jumping my new ramp set-up at my house (my sister shot the pic on Auto, so sorry if it's a little blurry ;) )

IMG_1052.jpg

Dual_Corex2

banned
Im thinkin bout leaving for california.....

I was thinking of maybe nevada also. I dont know yet. I wanna be somewhere warm all the time and sunny all the time. I hate kansas weather. Right now its around -10C outside with ice and snow and sleet everywhere i just hate it. Hate the cold.

Anyway, cool pics man.