Official Screenshot Thread

Geoff

VIP Member
spike27z said:
:D

I usually am not quite that good

sure we should play
What server do you usually play on?

One of my favorites is "The Pantless-Clan", which has FF Off and there are always at least 20 ppl there.

Yasu

Thought I'd post this one again...very odd position for him...
cs_havana0002.jpg

spike27z

lol ^

I've played on pantless a few times I think. I don't really have any regulars though, just go wherever has a good amount of people and a map I want.

if you wanna add me on steam friends, my email's [email protected]

Kornowski

VIP Member
I've got a screenshot for you guys, Its from Hitman 2...
I did edit it a little bit thought, its still pretty funny!

What do you think?

Last edited:

Kornowski

VIP Member
Are you on about the Hitman Screenshot I posted?
I used the screenshot button (normanll F12) and then I added the text along the top...

PC eye

banned
There's certainly nothing like shooting up a place. Lt.Mullins does that often. "Hey buddy need a light?" "Going for a swim sounds good right about now!" "Well it started out as a good idea in this weather lately!"

PC eye

banned
statue12 said:
what game is that above

I currently have over 6,000 screen shots from Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix GOLD. They have a tendency to lack contrast however. Even when bringing up the gamma setting in the game to brighten it the screens still come out with less detail here. If you look through the earlier posts in this thread you will see the ones from Half Life 2 and HL2 Episode One that were added.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I finally got the full version of Need For Speed Most Wanted! Hehe, I might post other piccies later on. I just managed to snag this pretty neat one earlier today.

Last edited: