Official Screenshot Thread

PC eye

banned
I'm still trying to find a way to convert png files into jpgs without visual distortions being seen SOF2 screens. The second problem I run right into is the level of contrast in the captures where the background even what is supposed daylight is too dark to distinguish at times. There are occasions when some great shots are nice and clear. As far as glitches you'll see those in just about any game at times. Then the next time or after it will run great. Sometimes a program line isn't loaded correctly or fully.

spike27z

csssurf1if5.jpg

me surfing in css
:p

Aaron1100us

I haven't played any games for a long time. I just re-installed Quake II the other day. Dang, this must be a crappy game for graphics. My old POS MX 420 was doing between 55-60 FPS.

bfg5.jpg

Mattu

Don't laugh (it's about the only thing my integrated graphics chip can handle :eek: ) This is a screen shot of Zoo Tycoon:
zoo002qa4.jpg

bball4life

I like how you have the what looks like a shark tank right next to the elephants :D . Keeping all the animals in an organized fashion I see.

spike27z

collection from dod:s I took tonight playing..

such a good looking map

nice beach (and a levitating guy, lol)

shiny..nice graphics

Last edited:

Mattu

bball4life said:
I like how you have the what looks like a shark tank right next to the elephants :D . Keeping all the animals in an organized fashion I see.
Yep I try too. Oh and it is a shark tank.:)