Official Screenshot Thread

ADE

banned
I have won those...

untitled7ow.jpg

thats all my computer can do.

I wonder if anyone won with those settings.

They require a LOT of math.

PC eye

banned
i was just wondering/hoping anybody had some old diablo 2 screenshots. that was an amazing game.

I have never run Diablo 2. But I can easily run the original 8bit Duke Nukem with DosBox. But you will have to excuse the color distortion when trying to make a screen capture with a Windows utility.
Ut ohhhhh BIG TROUBLE with this guy!
Gee? Now how was that done running 8bit games on an XP system?

PC eye

banned
Gee? That was just some of the old stuff there. Go back early in the thread and look at some Half Life 2 screen for a modem roast for sure.

PC eye

banned
Did you find DosBox or run another virtual drive mounting program? With 98SE you could use the step by step process and load only the basic dos(not autoexec.bat file) to run it there or a list of other old dos programs. It still seems odd hearing the original Duke Nukem sound through 5.1 surround speakers instead of the board speaker for sure.

bball4life

They require a LOT of math.
Actually it requires a lot of luck. On those settings there is no way to determing where all of them are, there aren't enough safe places next to each other, some of them are randomely stuck out there, so you can determine the odds of it being safe, but you can't be 100% sure.

PC eye

banned
First you have to have Oblivion in order to capture some screen shots. If you have Oblivion get a screen shot utility yourself for it.

ADE

banned
The old NO you can't-yes I can thing

Post some Oblivion please.. Or is it too much for your pc?

Maybe the game just isn't that good. Maybe it is and just no one did that yet. Maybe someone did, and there's too much to look in. Maybe you should do a search for it. Maybe, I should use the word maybe so much, or maybe I shouldn't point out my, already oblivious mistakes, but would I be doing that if they wernt mistakes? Hmmm.... Maybe.

ADE

banned
Actually it requires a lot of luck. On those settings there is no way to determing where all of them are, there aren't enough safe places next to each other, some of them are randomely stuck out there, so you can determine the odds of it being safe, but you can't be 100% sure.

In the rules it tells you how to spot a mine and how to figure out where they are.

bball4life

In the rules it tells you how to spot a mine and how to figure out where they are.
Oh I know how to play that game, its just in that sitution there aren't enough numbers that would pop up to let you know where they are. Yes most of it is math, but its partly luck when it comes to hitting some of them.

ADE

banned
True. I can't deny that. Without a sufficient amount of data, you couldn't put together the formula that will aid you in the finding the mine without some random guesses that will expose the numbers to find a safe way to pin point the mines...That some real Einstin S**T right there.