bumblebee_tuna

Stacking buffs, FTW.........

WoWScrnShot_121907_140733.jpg

WoWScrnShot_121907_140800.jpg

WoWScrnShot_121907_140845.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey danny that looks great,Is that in singleplayer or Multi?

Mine:

INSURGENCY Modern Infantry Combat

hl22008-02-0513-19-06-89.jpg

hl22008-02-0517-36-23-76.jpg

hl22008-02-0517-38-21-79.jpg

hl22008-02-0517-38-16-35.jpg

i cant seem to get into this game for some reason,The aiming is dodgy imo and he moves around too slow even when running.
Graphics are stunning though.

and warrock:

i dont think this should be there lol

Warrock2008-02-0519-35-31-57.jpg

i got shot down.

bumblebee_tuna

Ewwwwww.........

Has anyone noticed that majority of the pictures posted in this thread are either un-inspiring shots of FPSs or of more FPSs, only with a dash of a racing game here or there?

What happened to the good old days where the pictures were actually inspiring?

Last edited:

g4m3rof1337

I thought the picture was taken when I was in scope with a shot of the guys head.

It looks like it didn't take the picture like that.

And to me, your pictures are just of you riding around on an animal...

bumblebee_tuna

I thought the picture was taken when I was in scope with a shot of the guys head.

It looks like it didn't take the picture like that.

And to me, your pictures are just of you riding around on an animal...

The pictures are legitimate and I just wanted to show how big this guy got by using a bunch of different steroids, I mean 'growth potions'...... The last picture was taken in a first person view. And I just happen to be riding me Chocobo at the time......

Kornowski

VIP Member
Ewwwwww.........

Has anyone noticed that majority of the pictures posted in this thread are either un-inspiring shots of FPSs or of more FPSs, only with a dash of a racing game here or there?

What happened to the good old days where the pictures were actually inspiring?

I actually took time to my the screenshots I took look good! Just because they aren't your taste... Although, I can see where you're coming from!

bumblebee_tuna

I actually took time to my the screenshots I took look good! Just because they aren't your taste... Although, I can see where you're coming from!

It's really no offense to anyone but half of the screenshots people take look like they accidentally pressed Prnt Scrn/F8/F10 while playing........

hermeslyre

VIP Member
SinsofaSolarEmpire2008-02-0606-03-2.jpg

SinsofaSolarEmpire2008-02-0604-36-2.jpg

Sins of a solar empire. Just started playing, so no fantastic SS', but I really like the game so far! It's like Homeworld and Supreme Commander all in one, The scale is huge.

Last edited:

Archangel

VIP Member
Sins of a solar empire. Just started playing, so no fantastic SS', but I really like the game so far! It's like Homeworld and Supreme Commander all in one, The scale is huge.

Sweeeeet! =O the game is called "sins of a solar empire" ? never heard of it, but it its like Homeword, I definately have to get it =]

hermeslyre

VIP Member
Sweeeeet! =O the game is called "sins of a solar empire" ? never heard of it, but it its like Homeword, I definately have to get it =]

Yeah, Sins of a Solar Empire. It's like homeworld, but it isn't, just like it's like Sup Com and it isn't. It's its own game, and it's a great one at that. You'll need some patience, and the learning curve is high, but if you loved Homeworld you'll more than likely like this. Fun stuff!

SinsofaSolarEmpire2008-02-0619-37-1.jpg

Downsized screenshots don't do the game justice.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ewwwwww.........

Well i think ALOT of the new games are now FPS to be honest.

Here we dont all play FPS you know :D

here some of my Custom Mitsubishi Lancer in NFS.Underground 2

As you can see my graphics are totaly crap but the game doesnt lag and its playable so im okay with that :D

speed22008-02-0815-20-06-46.jpg

speed22008-02-0815-21-04-85.jpg

speed22008-02-0815-21-20-92.jpg

speed22008-02-0815-19-14-81.jpg