Official Screenshot Thread

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
shot at the start of Need for speed:prostreet :)

nfsdemo2008-02-1720-32-47-45.jpg

Again the screenshots have come out darker then they were in game,its realy annoying i dont know if its something to do with photobucket.

i must install Fraps.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is that on the 8800GT? why so many jaggies?

or is that still your pro?

i thought that lol after i took the pic,although ive just started the demo and didnt even check what gfx settings it was on.

il up the graphics its probably set to low or something :p

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
the graphics were set to low....no AA.

Although ive maxed it 8x aa and high graphics settings and you still see some jaggies on the ground.

i dont know why the pics are so dark though when i upload them:cool:

m0nk3ys1ms

How good is TF2?

It's pretty much the best ****ing game ever!
Damn awesome. I like it more than CoD4, not just because I'm only mediocre in the latter. TF2 is the best FPS multiplayer game I've ever played. I adore it. :D

Damn right...

you can buy it by itself off steam but its not as good a deal as it is in orange box

Yea that's what I did. I never really got into Half-Life, and Portal is ghey as hell to me.

hermeslyre

VIP Member
Yea that's what I did. I never really got into Half-Life, and Portal is ghey as hell to me.

I bought it solitary as well. THe only game I thought I was missing out on was Portal, but when I tried it through first slice, whatever that Nvidia demo was called, I didn't think it was anything special at all! I mean, I know innovation is lacking in the FPS department, but It's as if everyone who loved it so never played an inoovative game in their life. I have, wasn't impressed.

[/rant]