Official Screenshot Thread

Justin

VIP Member
nice screens speedy. :D

are you playing crysis with AA on with your 8600gts? i can't help notice a bit of jagged images especially on the roofs. :( it still looks purrty though. :p

how's UT3? is there a campaign mode aswell? i've been eyeing that game for a while.

EDIT: Here's some TDU photos.
20080219163259.jpg

20080215050424.jpg

20080204133314.jpg

20080218221412.jpg

bad quality
20080219225821.jpg

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
TF2 owns, simple as that :)

I've heard that the next update will include a new map, but also new unlockable features that you can get for each class. One that was mentioned was that the medic can choose to double their persons strength that they are healing, instead of only 50% more. The catch would be that there would be no ubercharge.

hermeslyre

VIP Member
New map would be awesome. But all the sweet modded maps on those couple of servers kinda downplay the significance. I've also heard of the new medigun. I dunno what I'd do without those lovely ubercharges, if they get rid of them though. I'd probably cry like a baby -- then shrug and get back to pwning noobs.

Redbull{wings}

New map would be awesome. But all the sweet modded maps on those couple of servers kinda downplay the significance. I've also heard of the new medigun. I dunno what I'd do without those lovely ubercharges, if they get rid of them though. I'd probably cry like a baby -- then shrug and get back to pwning noobs.

It's an optional upgrade for the gun so you could still use your ubercharge gun

speedyink

VIP Member
nice screens speedy. :D

are you playing crysis with AA on with your 8600gts? i can't help notice a bit of jagged images especially on the roofs. :( it still looks purrty though. :p

how's UT3? is there a campaign mode aswell? i've been eyeing that game for a while.

No AA on Crysis. Those are medium settings with textures, physics, water quality, and post processing on high. Runs smooth at those settings at 1360x768.

UT3 is awesome. It's just like good old unreal, but it looks awesome. Yes, there is a campaign mode, but to be honest I haven't started it yet, so I don't know how it is.

Geoff

VIP Member
You guys are making me wanna try TF2... :rolleyes:

The problem is, I already find COD4 to be the best shooter! ;)
TF2 and COD4 are completely different games. COD4 has a goal and real purpose, and more of a story line. TF2 is basically the same as CSS, where it's just a shooter game with the goals of capping a point or stealing a briefcase.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I don't think it's good enough, but you guys can decide.

It's a JANET flight taking off from Area 51 in FSX in poor weather.

janetfsxip3.jpg

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I love FSX but the long flights are just so boring I hate sitting there just watching the plane fly

I've always wondered what others do.

I try not to fly extremely long flights. Longest one for me was from KLAS to KBDL. Usually I throw it on auto-nav and speed up time until I have to make a turn, then I slow down, otherwise the autopilot overshoots. Plus, the fact that if you don't contact the controllers and your flight plan drops, it gets annoying.

sometimes I do my homework or find something to do around the house.

Last edited:

Archangel

VIP Member
I absolutely hate TDU to be honest. I mean, why do the tyres have to make a squeeling noise when only braking a bit already? (maybe you gotta play it with a analog controller, but you would suspect they would sort of adapt it to work relative nice with a keyboard too (Like NFS:MW or so)

Justin

VIP Member
I absolutely hate TDU to be honest. I mean, why do the tyres have to make a squeeling noise when only braking a bit already? (maybe you gotta play it with a analog controller, but you would suspect they would sort of adapt it to work relative nice with a keyboard too (Like NFS:MW or so)

hehe. after reading your reply, i tested it out for myself. yeah, it does squeal. lol. i use a saitek cyborg rumble pad so it's exactly like the 360 gamepad.

what else don't you like about tdu? i find it to be a great game for the fact it's MMO. just wished it didn't have too many bugs.