Official Screenshot Thread

Justin

VIP Member
the handling could've been better imo. the game does kinda feel cheap.

yeah. well, it's an arcade racing game. once you reach the champion rank, there's a new mode unlocked called hardcore mode. it's supposed to have realistic driving physics. (i.e. have to break when going into corners)

kobaj

VIP Member
So for the past 4 days Ive pretty much been switching from my previous CSS ownage...

Towards Cod4. I practically havnt stopped playing, its so great! This weekend I also went to a friends house and played Cod4 on xbox360 and learned TONS (Like zooming in isnt always the best). Ive only played in the CF server once since I managed to get my ratio above a 1.0 (about 3 days ago), and pretty much raped the other team with DrCuddles :D. Kept stealing his kills too XD, but it wasnt screenshot worthy.

But now, two days after the CF event I was playing, two different nights, and managed to be top player in both.

I cant wait for the next CF event to just utterly, blow you guys out of the water!

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Here you go, master pic from today's game! ;)

"Just chillin up in there" :p

Funny_cod4.jpg

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Haha! Nice score man! ;)

Nah I was just saying master pic as in the Picture was the master. In other words kick-arse picture... :D

Heres another one from today:

DAMN! I MISSED!

funny_cod4_2.jpg

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Oh! Haha yeah I recordedededed it with my Camera! I don't know how to share it though... :rolleyes:

Oh and BTW, I got Vent now ;)

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Heres another one of me owning these guys in Shipment map (COD4)

cod4_stats.jpg

Looks like the [cf]clan Shipment games have really put me into shape! :D

Justin

VIP Member
lol ramodkk. i haven't played doom 3 yet. i played prey and quake 4 that run the same engine as doom. unreal engine 2.0 me thinks.

here's more F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate. I can't wait for Project Origin!(F.E.A.R. 2)