Official Screenshot Thread

spirit

Staff member
Found an Easter Egg on Just Cause 2! A random beached whale! If you detonate it with a triggered explosive or a grenade you can get yourself a free armour part! When you detonate it, you will not only see the rib-cage of the whale, but also a lot of green gas which does not ever go away. As you can see, the whale is clearly visible from the helicopter. This is apparently a very famous Just Cause 2 Easter Egg

tumblr_mcbbc4hqCW1rr8jsmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcbbc4hqCW1rr8jsmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcbbc4hqCW1rr8jsmo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcbbc4hqCW1rr8jsmo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcbbc4hqCW1rr8jsmo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcbbc4hqCW1rr8jsmo6_1280.jpg

Turbo10

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition, its a horrible port but theres a 1080p mod and ive got an xbox controller so its great!

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
tumblr_mcne8eCa6R1rr8jsmo1_1280.jpg

Panau City on Just Cause 2. :)

I got JC2 on the PS3,Good game but im at a stage where its become very frustrating on one of the missions.

2 tall tower buildings and you have to pull yourself up but i keep falling back down...i give up far too easily on games. :p

SuperDuperMe

Lol its a good game :p Not much about story, more about destroying everything :p the planes and helis are cool especially the military ones :p

spirit

Staff member
I got JC2 on the PS3,Good game but im at a stage where its become very frustrating on one of the missions.

2 tall tower buildings and you have to pull yourself up but i keep falling back down...i give up far too easily on games. :p

Yeah I love JC2. I'm playing it on the PC but with an Xbox 360 controller, hence the 'A' on the screenshot there.

Umm I've only done one or two of the missions. If I'm honest I just like going around and discovering and completing the settlements. The police love me too! I'm getting shot at by those helicopters, but I put some mods on it cos' I'm a cheat like that. :p

SuperDuperMe

I nearly completed it, then reinstalled windows without selecting cloud saving :( Or it doesnt have cloud saving
:p one or the other.

spirit

Staff member
Don't think it has cloud saving. :( I've been on it for close to 50 hours and only about 30% through it.

Turbo10

Literally just installing FSX :p Had a strange error about the installation before, trying to sort it out. Looking forward to some flying though!