Official Screenshot Thread

WeatherMan

Blimey, it was only 3 years ago when I was maxing out all my games with a Q6700 lol.

That is one expensive upgrade you're looking at :eek: Christmas present to yourself? :p

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah,a Q6600 is still a very good CPU...he only has his clocked to 3Ghz though,With a good cooler he should be able to get 3.6-3.8 which should be a nice increase.

spirit

Staff member
It should still be all right at the stock 2.4GHz.

I wouldn't really expect a Q6600 to bottleneck a 7850 that much.

SuperDuperMe

cpu idles at 30-40, loads at no more than 58.

Gpu idles at 30-36, loads at no more than 56.

Temps seem fine to me :p

I would try and overclock but i cant get my head around it at all. I just use asus oc profile.

Turbo10

Ogyzj.png

spirit

Staff member
cpu idles at 30-40, loads at no more than 58.

Gpu idles at 30-36, loads at no more than 56.

Temps seem fine to me :p

I would try and overclock but i cant get my head around it at all. I just use asus oc profile.

Hmm seems OK to me too. Not really sure what the issue could be, scanned for malware? Just a suggestion.

spirit

Staff member
That was going to be my next suggestion. Could try checking RAM with Memtest or maybe checking your hard drive? I don't think your CPU is the problem.

G80FTW

Some FC3 shots. :)

Im glad you posted these. I was thinking about getting it for PC, I have it for my Xbox but was a little displeased with the graphics and thought maybe the PC would be a little better. Other than some higher resolution textures, doesnt look like Im missing out much.

Does it use DX11? And I really wish the water did not look so disgusting.... really brought the game down alot if you ask me..

Darren

Staff member
My parking in real life is a million times better. Game is good. Annoys me how it doesn't let you take the car in some places. I tried smashing down the wall with the car and ended up "parking" it on the wall. That screen is old though.

Last edited:

Life

banned
My parking in real life is a bit better. Game is good. Annoys me how it doesn't let you take the car in some places. I tried smashing down the wall with the car and ended up "parking" it on the wall. That screen is old though.

A bit? that worries me:p