Official Screenshot Thread

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Arma 3 does look really nice from what ive see,Is the game play clunky though?
Ive found Arma2 to be rather clunky,controls & movement are horrible. :/

Aastii,Why not SLI 560?...they're cheap now second hand. :)

SuperDuperMe

Quite fluid, although the new lean thing is over hyper to hard to use in heat of battle.

I found arma 2 alright so this is like christmas tbh.

1000000% worth the £20 they want for essentially alpha, beta and full game at release.

linkin

VIP Member

You will get used to it. using left ALT key gives you free look :)

NVX_185

Anyone here a mobile gamer? Real Racing 3 is free :D

I can't believe how good the graphics are, for a game that runs on a mobile phone... Real-time reflections look amazing in-game and the textures are good quality too. Here are some screenshots off my Sony Xperia S, in their full 720p glory :D

screenshot2013030821070.png

screenshot2013030815124.png

screenshot2013030723132.png

screenshot2013030723130.png

Justin

VIP Member
The game itself is alright but I hate that it's "freemium". I'd rather pay $6 for a full game rather than pay to speed up servicing and delivery of parts for my car. It's a stupid mechanic to force people into giving them money. I'm waiting 20 minutes right now for an oil and brake change...

I despise EA more and more.

Last edited:

G80FTW

Im very interested in getting Arma3, been waiting for it for months. But from what Iv seen, the graphics dont look alot different. I mean, for a DX9 game 2 looked amazing. But is Arma3 still using DX9? And if so, why?

Either way, I cant wait to play it.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just creeping through the Forrest trying to avoid other players. :p

warz2013031021031327cop.png

Last edited:

G80FTW

Graphics are photo realistic not graphically styled to look realistic.

They are superb.

You mean besides the fact that her arm is going through a steel beam? :p I cant wait to get tomb raider for PC, walmart here doesnt carry it so I gotta wait till I have time to go to the local game store if they even carry PC games.

SuperDuperMe

You mean besides the fact that her arm is going through a steel beam? :p I cant wait to get tomb raider for PC, walmart here doesnt carry it so I gotta wait till I have time to go to the local game store if they even carry PC games.

Oops i thought you meant arma 3 lol :p I dont like new tomb raider one bit haha.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some Hitman: Absolution shots,Quite like this game so far the graphics and game play is very nice!

HMA2013-03-2914-43-13-59Copy.png

HMA2013-03-2914-34-52-98Copy.png

HMA2013-03-2914-43-51-82Copy.png

This just looks wrong. :eek: :p
HMA2013-03-2914-45-01-62Copy.png

HMA2013-03-2914-50-53-62Copy.png

And now "apparently" im a hacker in WarZ. :D

WarZ2013-03-3004-14-17-92Copy.png

I love it when they complain,He shot at me twice out of nowhere i then ran behind a wall to heal and he come running across,took me 5 shots to get him as he was jumping around,The thing is he had a fully loaded Krouger .22 rifle there and he didn't even try to shoot back. :D

No one else play WarZ here?

spirit

Staff member
Looks nice Ashley! I've got The Sims 2 somewhere, I'll have to dig it out and have a play with it again. :)