Official Screenshot Thread

spirit

Staff member
Getaway vehicle of the century!

tumblr_mm6tf3wNkq1rr8jsmo1_1280.jpg

spirit

Staff member
Haha those tractors are reasonably rare actually :p

Yeah I was talking to a friend on Steam whilst I was driving it and he said "oh yeah, the tractors are the only four-wheeled vehicles in Just Cause 2 which can actually be driven without sliding across the road." :p

linkin

VIP Member
May I present, the absolute best in next-generation physics, by Frostbite 2(tm)

X1JqNdo.jpg

And my new patented Weed-O-Vision:

kjoGLUF.jpg

n3nbrOs.jpg

rowXZqM.jpg

PIhXrIy.jpg

Dy4NUBk.jpg

YhMNUkU.jpg

XKJiS4O.jpg

cE5QlBj.jpg

E8wAsFv.jpg

For the special price of $19.99 you can purchase weed-o-vision, or alternatively install an Nvidia GPU into your system.

Last edited:

M1kkelZR

1zbf71f.jpg

Training match versus imGAMING last night, didn't do that bad. Even though they are a top 20 EU team, and most probably top 3 UK as well.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just another day in warz with the clan. :D

2byv4n.jpg

2mgjwj4.jpg

2yl4mmd.jpg

I'm the Girl character (don't ask) on the left with the red mask. :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I heard that game was pretty much atrocious. What's your opinion on it?

Its not as bad as people make it out to be imo,It had a bad start...

Devs didn't know what they were doing,making bad decisions/changes to the game without asking the players before they implemented changes.
Then the devs sort of got greedy,making it Pay 2 Win and hardly anything in the world spawned = having to buy it with GC (real money) in the marketplace.

Cheaters then started making the game unplayable,Would shoot you half way across the map or no clip through walls etc and the game had no effective anti cheat.

Now though things are changing,Devs have started listening to what the community want/Don't want,loot spawns are better..hackers are getting banned (ive recorded and got around 5 or 6 hackers banned so far)..and Punk buster is been put in sometime next month.
So i can see this game been really good once that happens...the game has large potential.