Official Screenshot Thread

Intel_man

VIP Member
That's why they put a SAW in each fireteam. If you actually knew anything about the game, it was made by the U.S. Army, from guys in the U.S. Army jeez. It is the best game you will play if you want real Squad's and real names.

This is a game screenshot thread, not a argument thread, so that's that ok.
lol... you're hilarious. I've been playing AA2 for a long time and I rather play that than AA3.

linkin

VIP Member
This ended badly
GRID2009-10-0219-29-42-14.jpg

I like this sponsor!
GRID2009-10-0220-15-10-42.jpg

Beat this score:
GRID2009-10-0220-16-25-98.jpg

Just got done playin Left 4 Dead after I swapped my "half prebuilt half home built" computer parts to the new Antec Nine Hundred Two case.

I thought this screenshot was cool.

l4d_smalltown03_ranchhouse0008-1.jpg

ScOuT

VIP Member
Those graphics look pretty sweet, is the game hard to run?

The graphics were locked at 1420x780 or something like that. I tried to increase the quality but the demo would not allow it.

It actually looked really good even at the low resolution. My GTX 260 was pulling about 150-180 FPS:D

It would not take much for a graphics card to run it. Give it a shot...you have Steam:p Your one of my friends

Last edited:

ScOuT

VIP Member
Gave Batman a try...OMG:eek: THIS GAME RULES! This will be a purchase no questions asked:cool:

ShippingPC-BmGame2009-10-0417-23-20.jpg

ShippingPC-BmGame2009-10-0417-15-32.jpg

ShippingPC-BmGame2009-10-0417-23-27.jpg

ShippingPC-BmGame2009-10-0417-27-45.jpg

The graphics are amazing, they look like real people...PhysX rules! Nvidia FTW!

Last edited:
Gave Batman a try...OMG:eek: THIS GAME RULES! This will be a purchase no questions asked:cool:

ShippingPC-BmGame2009-10-0417-23-20.jpg

ShippingPC-BmGame2009-10-0417-15-32.jpg

ShippingPC-BmGame2009-10-0417-23-27.jpg

ShippingPC-BmGame2009-10-0417-27-45.jpg

Just bought Batman last night for xbox. Real good game! Played it all this morning. My gf even liked it.

Kosh

Just got done playin Left 4 Dead after I swapped my "half prebuilt half home built" computer parts to the new Antec Nine Hundred Two case.

I thought this screenshot was cool.

did someone mention l4d this was an epic round of survival.:gun:

006-1.jpg

HumanMage

Just bought Batman last night for xbox. Real good game! Played it all this morning. My gf even liked it.

Wow those character models do look good! Haha, I'm still in the stone age of CS:S graphics. The detail is crazy in that game. What are the system requirements.

Wow those character models do look good! Haha, I'm still in the stone age of CS:S graphics. The detail is crazy in that game. What are the system requirements.

Its probably not too demanding. But obviously more than CS:S. I have it on Xbox 360 though. Its BY FAR the best super hero game ever made and one of the top ten best games in recent times.

awildgoose

The graphics were locked at 1420x780 or something like that. I tried to increase the quality but the demo would not allow it.

It actually looked really good even at the low resolution. My GTX 260 was pulling about 150-180 FPS:D

It would not take much for a graphics card to run it. Give it a shot...you have Steam:p Your one of my friends

Oh I didn't know I had steam, or was one of your friends:p
The whole Germany-Aus time difference ya know?

Batman is a wicked game, got the demo for PC and actual for PS3 (my bro's though), man I wish I had your system so I could run PhysX, if I do turn that on I get like 3 fps :(

And BTW, you think Harly Quin seems like a annoying character now, but noooo she gets way more annoying.

Aastii

VIP Member
i don't know if it is just how you are driving or whatever, but isn't shift meant to get away from the street racer thug crap and get more into proper circuit racing? If so, they have failed because what circuit car is that loose a the back end?

Fatback

VIP Member
i don't know if it is just how you are driving or whatever, but isn't shift meant to get away from the street racer thug crap and get more into proper circuit racing? If so, they have failed because what circuit car is that loose a the back end?

Well if it is then they did fail because every car I drive is loose. It might be the way I drive I don't really slow down around turns but the games slows the car down for me. Even the Lamborghini is lose around the corners. The drifting on the game is awesome tho. I used to try and drift on Forza 2 but there just wasn't something right about it. On shift they really did a good job on making the cars drift the way a real car does.

WeatherMan

Play the game to experience it, or get the Demo, You'll probably like it, its a mix of Arcade/Sim, but I do agree, there is some weird steering drift that happens with certain cars, whether thats a bad thing is dependant upon how you drive and what you think is right.

I think the 'issue' if you can call it that, would be nullified if the player was using a wheel.

Fatback

VIP Member
Play the game to experience it, or get the Demo, You'll probably like it, its a mix of Arcade/Sim, but I do agree, there is some weird steering drift that happens with certain cars, whether thats a bad thing is dependant upon how you drive and what you think is right.

I think the 'issue' if you can call it that, would be nullified if the player was using a wheel.

I like the steering I used to play a ton of Forza 2 and to me the cars weren't loose enough. They where all to stiff but that is just the way a like it.