Official Screenshot Thread

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
Wait, that's Earthe 2160? looks like Halo or something...

No that is niether 2160 or Halo. It is Chrome.

Edit:

actofwar12st.jpg

actofwar27uh.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Suave

blue how is war hammer winter assualt? i thought about getting it but i would still need the original warhammer..is it worth paying $60($30 for the first and another $30 for winter assualt)?? or wait till they come out together like in those special edition packages....
and i see you have ACT of WAR..i have that too but i dont really like it..
wat game is that above? battle for middle earth??

skidude

Blue said:
No that is niether 2160 or Halo. It is Chrome.

Nice shots Blue!! I've heard of Chrome many times, I've always wanted it, but never gotten around to getting it. How is that game?? Where can I find it now (like stores)?? Also post some more pics of that game, since I think it looks sweet.

Blade

Hey guys, how come I made a post last night on like page 135 or something of this thread, but today it only goes up to 35, why can't I go to the newest page?

Filip

Blade said:
Hey guys, how come I made a post last night on like page 135 or something of this thread, but today it only goes up to 35, why can't I go to the newest page?
maybe cuz you set to see 40 posts a page

Last edited:

Blade

filip-matijevic said:
maybe cuz you set to see 40 posts a page

Ah, yep I see it now, Just didn't realise that there were like 30 posts in the last 12 hours :p My Bad

Last edited:

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
blue how is war hammer winter assualt? i thought about getting it but i would still need the original warhammer..is it worth paying $60($30 for the first and another $30 for winter assualt)?? or wait till they come out together like in those special edition packages....
and i see you have ACT of WAR..i have that too but i dont really like it..
wat game is that above? battle for middle earth??

War Hammer Winter Assault is great. I think it is worth it but you might want to wait until it comes with the first if it does not already. I actualy don't like Act Of War all that much either :). It is OK in a pinch. As for the last game no that was not Battle for Middle Earth but rather "Armies Of Exigo"... Great game.

Nice shots Blue!! I've heard of Chrome many times, I've always wanted it, but never gotten around to getting it. How is that game?? Where can I find it now (like stores)?? Also post some more pics of that game, since I think it looks sweet.

I already uninstalled It. I recommend you pick up that game as it's fab :).

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
elmarcorulz said:
You ask that, but dont ask why theres a train floating in the middle of Grove Street?!?! :p
I thought it was floating, but i thought it might have been ontop of something and i wasnt seeing right, lol

Jon Boy

It is even on ps2. Remember having a police chase where I would have crashed but 3 cars infront of me were flying so I went under them and those cars then crashed into the tops f the lamposts hehe.

skidude

Wow nice shots Modoman! The second ss is especially creepy... man I gotta get FEAR, although I found the demo to be a bit boring, is the actual game better than the demo?

Mr.Suave

skidude said:
Wow nice shots Modoman! The second ss is especially creepy... man I gotta get FEAR, although I found the demo to be a bit boring, is the actual game better than the demo?
oh yess the game is better. and to me its really creepy. although the enemies are easy its just they keep putting more of em which makes it harder..