Official Screenshot Thread

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Im at 5 stars, and haven't even tried most of the guns i have unlocked :p

I give the P90 a try a earlier today, its my new favorite :D

g4m3rof1337

cod4anothervictory.jpg

Awesome round, a lot of people, I got like 310 kills, when the person in second got like 200.

Archangel

VIP Member
what exactly do you do in wow?

its just one of those games i dont understand ive never player it,Or wanted to because its not my type of game but im courius :rolleyes:

kill everything that makes your pointer turn red :p so basicly, the same as in any shooter etc, just in a different way :D

Last edited:

the_painter

Free game huh? Heck yes, I'll try it!

Unfortunately its not free. You have to own counter strike or half life 2: deathmatch first. Atleast thats what your supposed to own first. You might be able to play it without buying those but I'm not sure. I proboably shouldn't have said that but thats INSmod's fault for voiding valves policies not mine :)

so, whatever. i didn't really answer anything with this post :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just finished downloading Call of Juarez MP Demo,I could only start my own map because i need to do the update patch before it will let me join the online servers :mad: but il do that tommorow.

call.jpg

hgg.jpg

i dont know why the screenshots are so dark.....they didnt look like that in the game and it was nice and bright.
for some reason i get that in some other games i screenshot too any ideas why? :confused:

Justin

VIP Member
i dont know why the screenshots are so dark.....they didnt look like that in the game and it was nice and bright.
for some reason i get that in some other games i screenshot too any ideas why? :confused:

Test Drive Unlimited is like that too especially when you take a pic from photomode.