|Official| Smiles Benchmark 2.0 Ranking Thread! (new version :P)

Pyotr

Oh, you mean we have to read the entire first post.. :p
Also, download link seems broked. :(

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
New replaces the old but I wouldn't trying it now we're getting close to releasing another new and updated version.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
we are now fixing "all" the bugs we can find in it. But we need testers to find more bugs.
So we'll release it very soon.

Pyotr

I'll test it in a bit. Doing overclocking right now, will beat all them pesky intels afterwards. x)

Pyotr

Doubt it - there's some serious issues with AMD chips and SmilesApp right now.
Have faith! Right now I'm stable at 4.2 GHz. Might push it a bit more, might not, but so far I'm happy. We'll see if it gives good results. :)

Pyotr

smilesbenchmark1.png

I don't know, is this good, bad or average?

Running CPU at 4.2 GHz, RAM is 1600 MHz despite what it says in my signature.

spirit

Staff member
Looks about average I think. There should be a leaderboard with the top scores a few pages back.

Pyotr

Average is not good enough. Will have to overclock to like 5 GHz when winter comes. :p Open window, snow outside, sub-zero temperatures. Should be good enough.

spirit

Staff member
That's not the latest leaderboard in the OP, I posted one a few pages back, I think around July 20th? I usually write out a new leaderboard when we get a lot of new scores.

Pyotr

The more times I run it the worse it gets.. :p
Did get one at 55k points, but didn't screenshot it. And that was the first. The third hit 45k points. :D

StrangleHold

Staff member
The more times I run it the worse it gets.. :p
Did get one at 55k points, but didn't screenshot it. And that was the first. The third hit 45k points. :D

Sure yours is at 4.2ghz. This is at 4.2ghz. but with only 4gb. of memory. But the memory is running at 2133. Dont really think the memory makes any difference though.
Untitled-7.jpg