|Official| Smiles Benchmark 2.0 Ranking Thread! (new version :P)

MyCattMaxx

Passmark might not be stable benchmark but it is odd. For one thing i can tell is Windows 7 does not recognizes that well. Here is link that might will be helpful.

http://www.techpowerup.com/158534/New-Windows-7-Bulldozer-Patches-Available..html

One question, how many thread in task manager on your computer?
Passmark is a stable benchmark.
Millions of people use it as a comparison site.
There is nothing wrong with my system or any of the other non Bulldozer AMD's that are having the same issue with this test.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
what is it? the special pass? you could just take the original program's passes and duplicate the coding a few times to make them longer.

I know the problem, gonna correct it tomorrow. All ranks will be resetted!
sry for my off time, was busy today

smile

jonnyp11

I know the problem, gonna correct it tomorrow. All ranks will be resetted!
sry for my off time, was busy today

smile

vista seems to be working on it, asked me to try the new version with a fix, but unless it slowed the intels i got the same score as before.

jonnyp11

i compared my numbers to the 2500k @ 3.3GHz, and i really think the culprit is the special pass, 20 sec difference compared to 10 on the heavy pass, which that seems a little over but not too much.

linkin

VIP Member
I noticed that while running it didn't seem to be multi-threaded properly, or something. It would max one core out and then the usage would hop cores, they didn't load up all at once.

Hyper-Threaded

When I hit benchmark and freezes and says not responding, haft to close it.

Nevermind mine does it in

In CPU-Z, its shows my core speed and multiplier, its every 5-10 seconds it changes from 800mhz 4.0x to 3300mhz 16.50x, and its was a 3 core athlon, and after it unlocked to a quad everything reads it as a phenom X4 b55 processor. Funky.

Last edited:

ScottALot

Untitled.png

Jamebonds1

I know it is going to be reset but here it is.

499GHzOverclocked.jpg

i3-540 @ 4.99 GHz, 4 GB 1302 MHz Patriot, 43.89847771

Last edited:

Jamebonds1

When I hit benchmark and freezes and says not responding, haft to close it.

Nevermind mine does it in

In CPU-Z, its shows my core speed and multiplier, its every 5-10 seconds it changes from 800mhz 4.0x to 3300mhz 16.50x, and its was a 3 core athlon, and after it unlocked to a quad everything reads it as a phenom X4 b55 processor. Funky.

Wait a minute. What is title of your CPU package? Athlon or Phenom?

jonnyp11

I can't overclock anything near that, past 4GHz it wants wayy too much voltage, i had to use more than i wanted to get it to stably hit 3.8, every time i put it on 4 it bsod's when i use intel burn test.

MyCattMaxx

There is a reason why they lock out the 4th core.
That's because it doesn't match the other 3.
Sometimes you get lucky and get one you can live with the difference and other ones you can't.

Hyper-Threaded

There is a reason why they lock out the 4th core.
That's because it doesn't match the other 3.
Sometimes you get lucky and get one you can live with the difference and other ones you can't.

I pretty much figured that. So I got 3 athlon cores and 1 phenom core. Its runs stable so who cares?