*Official* Smiles Benchmark Ranking Thread!

Virssagòn

VIP Member
what do you mean results, that pick has the results, do you mean his specs (cpu & speed, ram, that stuffs)?

yeah, just set it in your score like I did in the ranks. That would be easyer for me. cpu-z and name on the screen don't make it easyer :p
If they just add it like in the ranks it would be easy shit, just 1 picture of the scores is enough.

jonnyp11

Phenom II 960t x4 unlocked to x6 @ 3.8GHz (4 caused crashing during boot and i didn't want to got to 1.3 vcore as it was marked red so figured that wouldn't be good) RAM is 8GB's of 1333

I love how it is labeled the 1600t, and how in the bios the vcore is set to 1.2800 but it reads as 1.32

Virssagòn

VIP Member

Phenom II 960t x4 unlocked to x6 @ 3.8GHz (4 caused crashing during boot and i didn't want to got to 1.3 vcore as it was marked red so figured that wouldn't be good) RAM is 8GB's of 1333

I love how it is labeled the 1600t, and how in the bios the vcore is set to 1.2800 but it reads as 1.32

nice scores! You are now number 3 in the top all and number 1 in amd top :p!

jonnyp11

the program doesn't seem to scale the best, i locked her back down, and set the overclock the 3.2Ghz with a 3.5 turbo (bios had the option so said why not, keep my idle temps down) and locked vcore to 1.2, and i still got a 5.6 sec score

Virssagòn

VIP Member
the program doesn't seem to scale the best, i locked her back down, and set the overclock the 3.2Ghz with a 3.5 turbo (bios had the option so said why not, keep my idle temps down) and locked vcore to 1.2, and i still got a 5.6 sec score

yeah, gonna make it harder...
But I need some good codes for it, to test more then only calc speed.
And it's measured in ticks, so ticks can make a BIG difference! I would think that your non-overclocked cpu got at least 5000 ticks more then the oc one...

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
yeah, gonna make it harder...
But I need some good codes for it, to test more then only calc speed.

I'll look into it. I'll see if there's a way to make the benchmark any longer. This isn't a serious benchmarking application, it's just designed for a bit of fun. ;)

jonnyp11

if it wouldn't literally burn a hole through my processor, i wish i could've tried intel burn test with it unlocked and all, i really should'a prime95'd it.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
I'll look into it. I'll see if there's a way to make the benchmark any longer. This isn't a serious benchmarking application, it's just designed for a bit of fun. ;)

we have to wait, because then it's a whole new app...
But the ticks can make much difference like I said above^^

Ankur

we have to wait, because then it's a whole new app...
But the ticks can make much difference like I said above^^

You should put a textbox in it and print the CPU name, cores and other specs automatically that way you can make it more popular.