Official - Unigine Valley Benchmark Ranking thread

WeatherMan

Haha, I think I have some really good memory on this card :p

My FTW edition comes with a 50MHz factory OC on the memory and a 91MHz OC on the core, so I'm pretty happy that I've got the last ounces of power out of the card :)

Overall I have a 151MHz OC on the core and a 325MHz OC on the mem, which is effectively running at 7308MHz :p

Most users over on Hard Forum are hitting between 1200-1300MHz boost clocks on the core and are really lucky to get 7GHz effective (1750MHz) on the mem, it looks like I have a not so good core but awesome memory lol

G80FTW

Haha, I think I have some really good memory on this card :p

My FTW edition comes with a 50MHz factory OC on the memory and a 91MHz OC on the core, so I'm pretty happy that I've got the last ounces of power out of the card :)

Overall I have a 151MHz OC on the core and a 325MHz OC on the mem, which is effectively running at 7308MHz :p

Most users over on Hard Forum are hitting between 1200-1300MHz boost clocks on the core and are really lucky to get 7GHz effective (1750MHz) on the mem, it looks like I have a not so good core but awesome memory lol

My card has touched 1300mhz on the core a few times. Doesnt seem to bother it. When I get around to replacing my PSU I might really push this thing. But for now, I dont wanna do any major overclocking with my 7 year old PSU. :cool:

Okedokey

valley_oke.jpg~original

Virssagòn

VIP Member
If someone with some spare time could make an excel file of all this, that would be great and I'll be willing to update it again every week.