*Official * Windows 7 Thread

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well Vista....thet peed me off so much,i kept getting Explorer.exe isnt responding.....its happned to me a few times in 7 too.

This never happens in Xp and i never had any problems in Ubuntu either so its not my system.

I know everyones gonna say...ohh hes one of those die hard Xp fanboys,yes i like Xp but i know its time to move on.

Im just saying that,Vista imo isnt very good...7 is better but still needs improvements but its still RC so we will wait and see what the RTM is like.

But 7 has been okay these past few weeks i have not had the problem,maybe an update or something fixed it?...we will see :)

Vizy

Hey, so what happened when like in 2000 when companies were all using 98 or 95 (i honestly don't know). What made them switch to XP?

just curious

Ethan3.14159

Sixty Percent of Companies Not Moving to Windows 7

I guess the eye candy still isn't enough for enterprise costumers.

But look at it like this. 40% of companies out there plan to switch to Windows 7 in the first year. Most companies wait until at least the first service pack to make a switch. This is something Microsoft should be proud of. That's a huge commitment. The adoption rate for XP was 12-14% and Vista was even less within the first year.

It's also easy to see how news titles can be twisted to say anything.

speedyink

VIP Member
Well Vista....thet peed me off so much,i kept getting Explorer.exe isnt responding.....its happned to me a few times in 7 too.

This never happens in Xp and i never had any problems in Ubuntu either so its not my system.

I know everyones gonna say...ohh hes one of those die hard Xp fanboys,yes i like Xp but i know its time to move on.

Im just saying that,Vista imo isnt very good...7 is better but still needs improvements but its still RC so we will wait and see what the RTM is like.

But 7 has been okay these past few weeks i have not had the problem,maybe an update or something fixed it?...we will see :)

Hmm, guess all I can say is sucks to be you. Solid stability here. In the beginning of Vista I used to get a couple explorer errors, but after a few updates it was rock solid. 7 has been rock solid for me even before beta 2 was out

Exciting stuff in the windows 7 world ^_^ No more reinstalling, woot!