On a level of 1-10, what is your skill level with computers?

jp198780

LMAO. That's funny...

i dont really see nothing hilarious? im not a geek like half the people on here that hang in front of their gaming computer and play stupid games all day, and read shit on when the next best processor is coming out, i do have a life...

Bizmark

banned
i dont really see nothing hilarious? im not a geek like half the people on here that hang in front of their gaming computer and play stupid games all day, and read shit on when the next best processor is coming out, i do have a life...
It's hilarious that you rate yourself so high yet the knowledge you've demonstrated is nowhere near that.

Oh, and you don't need to be a geek to know your stuff about computers.

Rambo

Good. I'm glad you have a life. Just like all the other members on this forum do. :)

What I find funny is the confusion you had in that thread. Because it is funny. Well, in my opinion it's funny. And you didn't seem to take offence when holyjunk125 mentioned it, so I figured it would be ok to laugh too.

Oh, and don't make assumptions that everyone spends most of their time on their PC's. Unless it's backed up by fact, that is... ;)

pursang

I was going to rate myself at 2 but since I'm just barely on the scale I'll change it to a 1, I'm tremendously faster now that I've learned a few simple tricks, like copy and paste, yes I would actually copy the img and retype it into various forums, which was even more hilarious when you realize the img is longer than the window it appears in, you should have heard the computer tech guy when I told him I had never deleated any files for the first three months I owned my computer hahaha. the important thing for newbies is to take step by step notes and not miss any of the steps in a process

djcon

53 billion.............:D

no about a 3 or 4. I can fix issues with computers and know how to install softwear, and hardware..... bbuuutttt I dont know alot of the tech. aspect of computers, I want to learn though.

G25r8cer

Id say 5-6, maybe? What do you guys think? I am more into the software side of things but, I know enough about the Hardware side to build my own pc.

lovely?

6. because if the computer is sitting in front of me i know exactly whats wrong when the hardware goes awry. but if its software, my knowledge is pretty limited and nonexistent with code.