PC "noob" quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I wanna get an AMD CPU, I've gottan Intel CPU, will I need to change mobo to put the AMD?
No if you've got the right motherboard.

and when I overclock my gpu what will it increase?
Ram, Pixel Shaders?
Hardly a noob question as those are the clocks that can be changed :)

Thats not necessarily a n00b thing, in case you didnt know (and i think you do, cuz your not a n00b) there is such thing as an Intel/AMD MoBo, and there is such thing as an Intel only or an AMD only MoBo so it depends what mobo hes got.
Oh he knows. I nailed him on that here

LoL, I guess we are all n00bs on one level or in one field, laughing at someone else wont make you any better, I dont like these kind of n00b threads becasue the people who gain a little knowledge seem to forget there own dumb questions and remember everyone elses, sorry to be a party pooper
I concur :)

i bet apokartaron knows how you feel
So should you.

I bet you will never be an admin here
Thats a safe bet

User: Hi, my printer won't print.
Support Centre: Yeah, maybe they're not connected.
User: Oh, they are, I've faced my monitor towards the printer.

Unbelievable.
Printers can connect via RF/IR :)

Yep, Remember why 90% of us come here, to learn from others and share knowledge. Okay some of you come here more just to help but we all need advice on one thing or another.
Which is precisely the reason this thread is going to say good night :) CF is for promoting knowledge ... not for putting people down ... cuz if that was the case, i'd have a field day and a half (and im quite sure some would have a field day with me as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.