Pentium D 3.4ghz

Wow, I have been looking for that cpu for my mom's computer forever. I am definitely going to start bidding when I get paid friday.

When I saw the title of this topic this was my face: :eek:

edit: man you have no idea how much I want this. XD

Last edited:
haha, I better win this auction :p And yeah, I'm willing to go up to $80 shipping included, so you'll definitely get what you want :D

Kesava

probably best to factor in the extra $5 for insurance. If its going to america it might be worth using.
Either way, it will be registered and will have to be delivered to the addressee... so you will have to sign for it in person.
But insurance is a good idea.

In order for it to get through easily, I should declare it as a gift with a value of $10 shouldnt I?

Keep in mind that it is used and does not come with a HSF.

Last edited:
yeah, I know it's used. Whoever is bidding on it is the same guy with different user names. Isn't that against the TOS on ebay? I mean judging by the user name it's really obvious that he is. And I have a HSF laying around. And yeah the gift with a value of $10 might be the best idea.

Candy

Hahaha I just had a look at that, seems really silly. How would it help you by making multiple accounts??? Cos then your just bidding against yourself :confused:

Kesava

yes everyone else bidding is censored to prevent fraud, like so nigerian people cant contact them and so on.
You are shown normal when you are logged in, and i can see everyone normally.