Pentium D 3.4ghz

just a noob

this is just like some printer tapes my mom got for free lol we started them off for 99 cents, we had 1500 views and 60 people watching lol, they went for 16 dollars :p

Kesava

still on $65... but im not expecting it to go up, its not worth much more then that.

Thankyou to those people who told me i could get a decent amount for it. If i hadnt known that and put it on ebay, i wouldnt be planning on getting a new mouse right now :)

Kesava

haha
well, no one seems to wanna bid any higher.
But i guess we'll just have to wait and see at the very end. I posted it at a not very good time, because when it finishes, its like after 12am in the US i think, so last minute bids wont happen haha. Still, since it has been at $65 there have been more people who have started watching it, so maybe there will be some more bids.

Kesava

alright cool. I feel like ending it now so i can get my new mouse sooner and so you definately get it haha. but its quite possible that there will be more bids at the end

oscaryu1

VIP Member
alright cool. I feel like ending it now so i can get my new mouse sooner and so you definately get it haha. but its quite possible that there will be more bids at the end

Last minute sniping. Happens to everything. I've gotten sniped more than 60% of my bids on eBay. Darn them :p

Kesava

yes i will pretty much always bid at around the 3 minute mark. that gives me time to see whether my bid is the highest and if not, whether i can afford to bid more haha.
I hope theres a huge last minute frenzy and it goes up to like $300 :D

oscaryu1

VIP Member
Haha, nah, theseadays, it's around 50 seconds - 20 seconds. I bidded for something in the 3 minute range... sniped out for 50 cents when it was 20 seconds ><

Twist86

I always decided before hand what I want to pay then 2 mins before the end place my bid with xxx as my maximum.

Kesava

Haha yes but i ending it early i wouldnt have had to wait as long, and you would have got it, and i already got how much i wanted. whats another 5 bucks? haha
nah but i would never really end an item early. Im too greedy :)

31 people watching it now

Last edited: