Not open for further replies.

DirtyD86

banned
phototourney.jpg

Last edited:

ScOuT

VIP Member
IMG_0906.jpg

A shot from the HLZ in Forward Operating Base Monti, Asmar Afghanistan...a small Afghan girl had a rock fall on her head and was in a coma. We sent her to the hospital in Bagram via air ambulance. This is the helo coming in for the pick up. I am a Pathfinder and was controlling the aircraft that day and running landing zone operations. I actually tried to quickly set my camera for a video but in my haste I set it to picture and pushed the button...might be one of the best pictures I have ever taken:)

R.I.P. Sergeant First Class Jarid C. Monti
Killed in Action 21 June 2006
Gowardesh Afgahnistan
Mission Complete Brother....Thanks for everything!
http://www.sfcjaredcmonti.org/index.html

Last edited:

DirtyD86

banned
Changed pic. My dad took this awhile ago... He was in a B-52 above these fighters. He snuck a camera aboard and got be this awesome picture! This was with a film camera, but we took it to a shop and they put it on an SD card.

From what he said, those are dud missles, used for training purposes only.

1z14lxv.jpg

entries must be something you took yourself

FairDoos

Changed pic. My dad took this awhile ago... He was in a B-52 above these fighters. He snuck a camera aboard and got be this awesome picture! This was with a film camera, but we took it to a shop and they put it on an SD card.

From what he said, those are dud missles, used for training purposes only.

1z14lxv.jpg

Not saying that what you said isnt true but how did your dad manage to take such a good picture and keep control of a fighter jet at the ame time? Seems a bit sketchy like you got it off Google images or something..

FairDoos

How enoying pictures my mum took are printed out on photos not as digital so i cant enter =[ Sorry guys if i can take a photo of the picture then ill post it but if it is poo quality then i wont bother :)

DirtyD86

banned
Not saying that what you said isnt true but how did your dad manage to take such a good picture and keep control of a fighter jet at the ame time? Seems a bit sketchy like you got it off Google images or something..

a b52 is a huge bomber, there is an area at the back where a picture could be taken. that being said, the chances of a person servicing the blue angels and also flying on a b52 are slim and none.

Status
Not open for further replies.