Photo Tournament: The Military

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk

Staff member
obviously you didn't get my joke :rolleyes:

photo tourneys have been a popularity contest for a while now

Well I don't vote for the person I prefer but for the picture that I like. That's how everyone should vote, and I think that's how everyone votes. I don't think I ever felt like the winner won because of his username.

Humveeluvr

photo tourneys have been a popularity contest for a while now
I would disagree I have only entered a couple of times but watched over every one since I joined and it seems to be prety fair, but then again im not that popular and I havn't received many votes! (puts 2 and 2 together) Maybe your one to something!

TFT

VIP Member
Seems fair and above board to me. I partake quite often, never won and always get a couple of votes even though I've threatened / blackmailed people :D. I just love entering knowing my photos are mediocre, or is it that TFT is unpopular ..... mmmmm I'll use that as an excuse from now on. :p

Now to prove or disprove this, if Mep entered with a low resolution picture of dog poo on the underside of his shoe, in a theme named "Food" and consequently won the competition by a runaway victory. Then I might believe it :D.

Last edited:

ScOuT

VIP Member
I don't think there are votes for people at all...every time I have seen a photo tourney...the best picture wins, that's the end, nothing more.

The reason why vroom_skies ( a moderator ) has won so many is obvious. Click on that little link when he submits a post, the link looks like this: My Photography Website

Take a look at his site, he is a professional picture taker...duh:) He shoots some of the best pictures ever...ya...he wins a lot for a reason.

4NGU$

VIP Member
wow this got out of hand as far as i can make out ...
no I really cant make anything out
Bob close this thread please, I will start this again since we only have like 6 valid entries and a big irrelevant argument.

/thread

thanks Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.