POLL : The worse Microsoft OS ever made....

Which is the worse ever OS?

• Total voters

Motoxrdude

SearchEnDie said:
I vote that M.E is the badest because I had a window m.e computer and it had so much errors plus it was slow. So I recently changed it to xp.
Badest? Lol, so i take it you didnt do that great in english class? Lol

MatrixEVO

My mom had ME on a Dell desktop she bought back in 01, that thing had to be constantly maintained. I eventually built her a new desktop with XP Pro and better hardware, she was extremely happy to get rid of ME and her P.O.S. Dell. So that is why I voted ME as the worst OS.

kof2000

WINDOWS ME has all the drivers a old pc would need though and it installs and boots really fast other than the CONSTANT LOCKING UP AND HANGING AND UNABLE TO GET OUT OF A NON RESPONSIVE PROGRAM, it kicks ass.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Haha

I find it funny that everyone hates Windows ME. I have never had problems with it. In fact Windows 98SE was a nightmare in my case. Actually, I would say Windows ME was a nice transitional OS and worked great.

JAN :D

Jilop

On a scale from 1-10 (10 the best I see)
1. Windows 1.0
2. Windows 3.11
3. Windows 95
4. Windows Me
5. Windows VISTA ( From what I see in Beta's Will have a lot of bugs thanks to last time core change from original VISTA that was a failure to Windows 2003 core)
5. Windows 98
6. Windows 2000
7. Windows XP
8. Windows 2003

CmoAMD

Why do you guys blame yourselves so much? I hate ME, I also dont like ME, ME is the worst.....

lol jk. I never really had a problem with any OS. I guess my faint memories of 95 were that it took forever, but that was all computers back then, 98 was ok, 2000 was awesome... and XP is, well, yea.... the best.

My friend has XP with ME on it I think, is that possible? His works good... never complains anyway.

Cant wait til I try out x64

Motoxrdude

Yea, when i had ME, i was even more newbish than i am now. I always changed settings taht i had no idea did and the computer would always lock up. I dont know whos fault it is so im not going to say anything about ME or me.

BLK1985

Out of the ones I have experience with, which is everyone on your list, I pick Me. It is Fin worthless, I tried to fix my uncles computer and I worked for hours with out much help. I then told him get rid of Me and you should probaly buy a new computer too and then call me.

JamesBart

95 is the one that i only really know so im going to say that one! but by the sounds ME was terrible! saying that i should be running it on a laptop for the internet. i'll just see what happens!

The_Other_One

VIP Member
It's most certinally ME. That OS has many more flaws in it than 98SE ever did. You really get no benefits, either, as it's still running off the command prompt and all. I know for the longest time people didn't realize the difference between 2000 and ME. Many thought it was a name used interchangeably.

I don't understand why so many people voted for 95. I used it a good bit, and of course had my share of problems... The OS is so old anymore and not supported, how couldn't you have problems. However, for it's time, it was pretty good. I mean I don't recall that many problems from it.

Also, you don't have NT in your little poll(sorry if this was mentioned, I just skimmed the first page of posts :p) I've really never used that OS, but I hear it's quite bad :p

Bobo

banned
Why is it quite bad? NT is the best OS i've ever used....very stable (well it's for a workstation...duh) the only bad thing is lack of support for games. :rolleyes: