Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Kornowski

VIP Member
heres a pic of my pc....i didnt have much room to take the shot because the beds right behind where i was taking the shot so i was quite close to my desk :)

HPIM0007.jpg

tower.jpg

thats right...its a HP:D

i need a bigger desk

Nice and tidy that mate! :D

kornowski, how do you keep your desktop so clean!!

I don't :p
I just shove everything off it before I take the picture :p

m0nk3ys1ms

I just shove everything off it before I take the picture :p

During the day, I throw all the crap on my desk (headset, guitar hero guitar, cables, magazines, overflowing shoebox of random crap) on my bed so my desk looks clean :D But then it night it all gets piled back on the desk, lol.

Kornowski

VIP Member
During the day, I throw all the crap on my desk (headset, guitar hero guitar, cables, magazines, overflowing shoebox of random crap) on my bed so my desk looks clean But then it night it all gets piled back on the desk, lol.

Exactly! :D

Thanks,Yeah i keep it tidy then i dont have to spend a whole day tidying up my room

lol, I hate my room being a mess, I try my best to keep it clean but it never works.

Apathetic

During the day, I throw all the crap on my desk (headset, guitar hero guitar, cables, magazines, overflowing shoebox of random crap) on my bed so my desk looks clean :D But then it night it all gets piled back on the desk, lol.

Thats actually what I do lol.

wiwazevedo

it would look better and wouldnt use so much space if he did but afterall it would cost alot to buy 4x LCDS:)

goodwill and garage sales are the way to go! its hard to completely screw up a monitor...well...unless you have children and a few magnets laying around

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
is that the 9500 or 9700? wierd but you take the pics the fans appeared to be off but is on right? when i take the pics they're spinning you can't see the fins lol

Its the 9500, i think its the only one for the amd chips?
lol, i change the settings on my carmera...if i turn the flash off they apear to be spinning if i turn the flash on they dont look like they are moving at all :)