Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

XxSNIPERxX

banned
Nice Xbox, where did you find that? My brother collects limited edition game consoles and unique stuff like that. He has a white PSP and a blue PSP that have never been played or opened, those are his collector items. Both PSPs were released in Japan... He is looking for some type of 360 controller that has Titanium trim on it:rolleyes:

thats an expenssive hobby:p

these are a must have for him :D

gears-of-war-xbox-case-mod-1.jpg

xbox360-ghost.jpg

360chrome.jpg

homer-simpson-limited-edition-xbox-.jpg

xbox360_mod_1.jpg

i like the mirror one:p

jutnm

exposed cables = the suck.
337fe010.jpg

I'll be painting this one black tomorrow. :D

painted the grey parts today:
before
2718-1.jpg

after
1750129e.jpg

eh?

need to do something about these: :(
29fefcd7.jpg

desktop
7a605eeb.jpg

anyone know where to find keyboards like this one? its full size but the keys are slim like a laptop keyboard. i love it. if you find one let me know :D
313e2a95.jpg

a25c88db.jpg

40f1d557.jpg

hey got the same Compaq PC as u , looks like a good idea to paint the grey parts, hope u dont mind me copying you, what kind of paint did u use ?????

Quentin_T

Hope these work, not sure if flickr will let me do this...

Desk Shot:
844374998_f03a7cc2ed.jpg

PC:
844374956_a4106db352.jpg

Media Center PC:
844548970_da12ccd6c3.jpg

Oh, from NH here, GO PATS!

Last edited:

Tayl

VIP Member
Nice Xbox, where did you find that? My brother collects limited edition game consoles and unique stuff like that. He has a white PSP and a blue PSP that have never been played or opened, those are his collector items. Both PSPs were released in Japan... He is looking for some type of 360 controller that has Titanium trim on it:rolleyes:

A store in town was selling a few of these (limited stock only at the time) and my friend managed to get his hands on one before giving it to me. It looks a lot nicer than that picture displays. Although to be honest I haven't played on the xbox in almost 6 months now, which is a shame.

Rove (aka Breaks).

A store in town was selling a few of these (limited stock only at the time) and my friend managed to get his hands on one before giving it to me. It looks a lot nicer than that picture displays. Although to be honest I haven't played on the xbox in almost 6 months now, which is a shame.

Rove (aka Breaks).

Are there any other ones that are of that limited edition? I showed him the HL2 and now he is driving me nuts, I told him to give me his Xbox, let me sand it down and paint it, then he would have custom stuff, I used to do bondo filler work at a body shop :D

Impulse666

hey got the same Compaq PC as u , looks like a good idea to paint the grey parts, hope u dont mind me copying you, what kind of paint did u use ?????

This kind :D

80c21fee.jpg

Sanded everything with 200 grit then 600 grit, and sprayed 5 light coats about 10 minutes apart. I think Krylon Fusion paint would have been better for the plastic, but this works, you just have to be patient.

And i absolutely hated the grey ring around the front panel, so i took it off completely. Might paint it today and see how it looks.

Wicked858

banned
NO! Its my computer with the side panel taken off...want me to take more pictures?? Ill even get my head in there if I must

Wicked858

banned
its cool, the first pic was at a lan party :)

The second picture is at my house, right after I got my blue orb and my other set of cathodes.