Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

g4m3rof1337

P1000802.jpg

P1000812.jpg

P1000806.jpg

P1000807.jpg

Few more pictures.

andy faith

Lol, not my PC...but this is my setup at work. (same case as the one you can see...but mine's off the picture).

Overkill maybe? I especially like the new monitors :)they move up and down and pivot 180 degrees :)

dsc00281mh5.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice Macbook g4m3rof1337,

i think my sister wants a laptop for her homework etc...im going to show her some Macbooks:D so when she goes out i can play around on her Mac lol :D

bumblebee_tuna

It sucks for anyone who bought a Mac at our school (Cal Poly Pomona). For some reason, some of the online classes have to be done on only Internet Explorer and Mac users have to resort to boat camp or this 'parallel' program.....

wungoodshu

It sucks for anyone who bought a Mac at our school (Cal Poly Pomona). For some reason, some of the online classes have to be done on only Internet Explorer and Mac users have to resort to boat camp or this 'parallel' program.....

Yeah, our school got a grant and we bought lots of Macs with it, but those of us who do online classes, have to use the 8 year old HPs... but whatever. I just bring in my own laptop so I Don't have to worry about stupid website filters, and can play CS between classes. :p

HumanMage

Andy faith, that is impressive but I do agree with you in the fact that its overkill. What all do you do that requires that many monitors?

skidude

Thanks a lot dude, I love my new case. I got 5 green LED fans and a green cold cathode, it looks AMAZING at night.:D