Cathodes OFF
DSCF2184bcathosoff.jpg

Controller panel OFF
DSCF2187bcntrlroff.jpg

Side fan/cathodes OFF
DSCF2190bfancathosoff.jpg

All OFF
DSCF2188balloff.jpg

The other switch turns off the front intake, you just won't be able to see it.

And i switched to the new panel without the LCD, just an easy swap. Can't decide if i like it. So what do you all think?

What CPU fan is that?

my old pictures got moved, so they are no longer available, so i decided id update....

This is the rig in my sig

2-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6.jpg

1-1.jpg

thanks

This is my current setup until I get my own gaming 'puter built. (Got the GPU and RAM today :D)

Current setup with 2 monitors (laptop 17" and Dell 19")

DSC00782.jpg

This is the PC that the monitor belongs too, but sucks too much for me to care.

DSC00783.jpg

This is the above PCs ugly insides.

DSC00784.jpg

Will be posting the pics of the PC I'm building probably a bit at a time as I put it together. Should be done right around xmas time with my current salary.

This is my current setup until I get my own gaming 'puter built. (Got the GPU and RAM today :D)

Current setup with 2 monitors (laptop 17" and Dell 19")

DSC00782.jpg

This is the PC that the monitor belongs too, but sucks too much for me to care.

DSC00783.jpg

This is the above PCs ugly insides.

DSC00784.jpg

Will be posting the pics of the PC I'm building probably a bit at a time as I put it together. Should be done right around xmas time with my current salary.

Yeah, Dell's hard drive location's design makes it vibrate so bad... I finally ripped the case open and put some piece of rubber strip in there, it sound like a diesel engine it vibrated so bad...

There's got to be a better way to route that fan cable...

I've thought about this too, but there really isn't.... Sucks, but I can't put it behind the mobo cause it wouldn't reach.... and I don't mind it that much.... My computer cables were so much worse before that it is so nice how it is now, that I don't mind one dumb cord showing, especially since its covered in the red covering

Hey Nabooly, why is the 2nd picture vertical ? lol
nice mouse , nice keyboard, damn imac is nice,
anyway here's my fan, (cpu fan), the most dirtiest fan ever

Back