Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Here's a new pic of my computer. I can try to get a better one sometime, I just don't like pulling the thing completely out because it's a pain to plug it all back in :p I seem to of taken a likeing to Arctic Cooling ;) You can plainly see my CPU cooler is AC and if you read my previous posts, so is that new GPU cooler. This new system is MUCH more quiet than my old one, too :)

Compy.jpg

The_Other_One

VIP Member
No clue...why do you need something larger anyway? This thing can hold six 3.5 drives and four 5.25 drives! Even if I took my external drives and stuck them in the comp, I'd still have pleanty of spare bays :p

kof2000

better airflow i guess, are the top drives side mounting too looks like theres a metal blocking it like all the other cases.

kof2000

thats the thermaltake armor. i was going to get it from newegg but after shipping and stuff it comes to $221.54 :mad: why didnt they add at least one side panel fan since there is a side window panel :confused: already enough air flow?

Last edited:

spacedude89

kof2000 said:
is that all stock lightings or what did you add there?

its all stock lighting except the rear, 4 color fan, i took out the 120mm one that was came with the case because it had no lights, the blue in the front and the blue fan came with the case.

spacedude89

Picture010Medium.jpg

Picture011Medium.jpg

photos i took today of computer area, photos of the actual computer are on the page before this in a quote, posted by kof2000

dyserq

Haha
Your cases are all good
Mines very basic
You can describe it as a white box with a few buttons on it
Not worth putting on lol

kof2000

i see a tsunami case and a mx1000 mouse. yeah i was wondering cuz the night shot it reflects the four color in the back wall. :D

kof2000

so the case can hold 4 fans in the back? i had 4 in the front before it didnt reflect in the back only the front. maybe you had those color changing fans?