Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

H0nDA2000

Here is a wallpaper of my case (upgraded) PLz i need u to tell me what do u think
casewall7at.jpg

I also love the Cd-rom tray Mod i've done it looks prettier this way
:D

Last edited:

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Heya

That's quite nice. Looks more professional now (the side window). I like the way that you have chose the different colors as opposed to just one color like me.

P.S.: I am going to post my current changes up once I move into 32bit land.

JAN :D

ionicle

hello, new member here:D, heres my rig:

1.JPG

Specks:
Amd athlon 64 3000+ proccy
ATI radeon 9800pro 128mb AGP
jetway S755MAX mobo
Artic cooling 64 Freexer heatsinc
200 gig maxtor dimondmax 9 hard drive, 7200rpm 8mb cashe, IDE
a dvdrw 12x drive, and a c.d rom 56x drive

Last edited:

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Cool

ionicle said:
hello, new member here:D, heres my rig:

1.JPG

Specks:
Amd athlon 64 3000+ proccy
ATI radeon 9800pro 128mb AGP
jetway S755MAX mobo
Artic cooling 64 Freexer heatsinc
200 gig maxtor dimondmax 9 hard drive, 7200rpm 8mb cashe, IDE
a dvdrw 12x drive, and a c.d rom 56x drive

Nice nice...I like the Arctic cooler ;). Very nice.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Cz3rt Pc V.2

pcpix.jpg

Here comes my baby. I tidied her up and added a top fan on (took a lot of effort). I have also cleaned up the CD-ROM bay fan and connected it to the 12V rail. Now I think I have done enough to leave it for now.

Professor

I really like the look of that case, it looks very futuristic. It has really nice lines, almost looks like it was built like an airplane. The only thing that could make it better is a front door, but then that would mess with your fan mod, unless you made the door have vents, that would be sweet. :D

joyride

This is my first build. I was trying to keep it somewhat inexpensivem but I run very large program sfor school so i couldnt be too cheap. I dont think it turned out to bad, but Im curious to know what others think (especially the wm). I would like to get a new case, but I dont think i need one yet. My bnext purchase will be some more fans.

My workspace is just temp, as I will go back to school in a month. Thsoe are my "cheap" computer speakers next to the desk. You also dont see the custom sub i built (750 watt rms). Video games arent the same without over 1000 watts in sound!

P4 LGA775 3.2
1024 PC3200
nVidia 6600 256mb PCI-x
WD 100gig, 80gig, 160gig (will soon be running only 160/100)
Aspire 550 watt

This is my real hobby. (01' Impala, soon to be reinstalled)

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Wow

Looks decent man. I very much like the subwoofer idea. Are you serious about 700Watts RMS? Holy..... ! Well now back to the PC, I like the cabling.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Not bad

I am jealous of all these people having 17" LCDs. I have a 15" and cannot enjoy higher resolutions :(. Anyway...looks good, aside from all that food and drink stuff on the desk.