Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
[-0MEGA-];959994 said:
How did you get the picture you just took on the computer?

Probably got the image off Tigerdirect.

EDIT: Yeah. I checked the link tag. It's off Tiger.

Geoff

VIP Member
Probably got the image off Tigerdirect.

EDIT: Yeah. I checked the link tag. It's off Tiger.
I'm not sure what you are talking about, this link is not from TigerDirect.

Picture089-1.jpg

TEKKA

The only way i think it could be done A: he took a web cam and took it that way or B: he plugged his camera into his pc and did it that way.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
The pictures are different, notice his screen and computer are cut off in the picture being shown on his monitor :p

i can't believe you didn't notice lol

Geoff

VIP Member
The pictures are different, notice his screen and computer are cut off in the picture being shown on his monitor :p

i can't believe you didn't notice lol
Now I notice, lol. I was trying to see if there was a difference looking at the Cast Away box and computer case, but didn't see anything that appeared to be different.

Geoff

VIP Member
It actually seems almost as fast :)

I like not having to buy the absolute best parts, I am perfectly happy with my current rig.

X24

[-0MEGA-];961038 said:
It actually seems almost as fast :)

I like not having to buy the absolute best parts, I am perfectly happy with my current rig.

says the one that has gone through 4 pc's to my 1.

i can't take a decent picture with my camera phone since my screen is way too bright.

Geoff

VIP Member
says the one that has gone through 4 pc's to my 1.

i can't take a decent picture with my camera phone since my screen is way too bright.
haha, at least 4. I've probably gone through around 10 computers in the last 3-4 years.

f.i.t.h

[-0MEGA-];961369 said:
haha, at least 4. I've probably gone through around 10 computers in the last 3-4 years.

:eek::eek::eek:

I'll post pics of mine when I can be bothered transfering from my camera.