Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Slightly different angle but more detail:
Redone1.jpg

Gooberman

Ok here's a few more shots (Sorry about the quality lol once again only have camera phone)
Mar15_001.jpg

Mar15_002.jpg

The only good thing about my stuff is the monitor speakers and keyboard lol Tower not even worth taking picture of :) (Compaq)
I'm going to keep all this just replacing the tower in August :).

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
what was your computer doing outside mike?

Blowin all the dust out.

Have you seen the 750 watt in red? It would go very well with your setup. PC Power & Cooling S75CF Great looking rig man.

I recently sold a black 750W Silencer. I'd consider the RED if I could get a deal on it. Wouldn't pay retail. Like you said, though, it would look hella sick, just more than I need atm. I was looking at this one too. It's been steadily dropping in price. Too bad the design is kinda cheesy (like all fatal1ty products :p) and not modular. :(

Archangel

VIP Member
my motehrboard beeing away for RM did have an upside it seems.. I've finally had time to tidy up the inside of my case. (cable wise) Too bad Cable management is a bit of a pain in my case :( don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the case. it kinda reminds me of a bentley or so. its jsut a shame you cant hide the cables behind the motherboard tray like you can in the Antec.

t925-2235-maina.jpg