Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Slightly different angle but more detail:
Redone1.jpg

Ok here's a few more shots (Sorry about the quality lol once again only have camera phone)
Mar15_001.jpg

Mar15_002.jpg

The only good thing about my stuff is the monitor speakers and keyboard lol Tower not even worth taking picture of :) (Compaq)
I'm going to keep all this just replacing the tower in August :).

what was your computer doing outside mike?

Blowin all the dust out.

Have you seen the 750 watt in red? It would go very well with your setup. PC Power & Cooling S75CF Great looking rig man.

I recently sold a black 750W Silencer. I'd consider the RED if I could get a deal on it. Wouldn't pay retail. Like you said, though, it would look hella sick, just more than I need atm. I was looking at this one too. It's been steadily dropping in price. Too bad the design is kinda cheesy (like all fatal1ty products :p) and not modular. :(

my motehrboard beeing away for RM did have an upside it seems.. I've finally had time to tidy up the inside of my case. (cable wise) Too bad Cable management is a bit of a pain in my case :( don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the case. it kinda reminds me of a bentley or so. its jsut a shame you cant hide the cables behind the motherboard tray like you can in the Antec.

t925-2235-maina.jpg

Back