Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

MBGraphics

VIP Member
Thank you all so much for the kind words, it's greatly appreciated! :D
Im loving it so far, absolutly amazing (to me anyway since the best system ive had was a Dell XPS 410:p)

I want to OC the processor to at least 3.0, perhaps go for 3.5, but I dont know how to OC yet :(

You think thats a lot of stickers? you shoulda seen it BEFORE I removed over half of them!! :p
here it is:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=110360258147

I couldnt help but laugh when I first saw it :p
But hey, it runs great an thats what counts ;)

Im loving the Lian-Li so far, but I still want to upgrade to a full tower in the future (a few months) along with upgrading the RAM from 400 to either 800 or 1066. then slowly start upgrading the WC system ;)

Im not sure what RAD is on it, all I know is its a Swiftek and it has 2 80mm fans on it.

just a noob

swiftech doesn't make 80mm rads :p thats actually a 240mm rad on it, assuming it was two 80mm fans cooling that, i'm sure it would have blown up a long time ago

Gooberman

p1150615.jpg

Hi, im new here!

Isn't that the computer I saw on youtube? lol

Archangel

VIP Member
thought i'd post up some pics of my pc, since its in a new case now etc. :)

DSCN4441.jpg

DSCN4440.jpg

Pic with flashlight on.

DSCN4442.jpg

Pic without the flashlight. (funny,.. you dont really seem to see the purple from the UV light tough. :( )

DSCN4443.jpg

With the UV off, and the yellow cathodes on. :)

ps: the black stripe you see inside the case (top right window) made that bit myself, since there is a ugly beam (a supporting bit of structure,.. its called a beam, right? ) anyways, it did look odd, so I covered it up with that. also hid some cathodes behind that.

in total, i think my pc looks good the way it is now. (If I may say so myself :) ) and thats the point anyways, isnt it? beeing happy with your own pc? :D

Archangel

VIP Member
a Aeroengine II (From AeroCool) this is a Thermaltake Kandalf LCS. (there is a 360mm Radiator mounted inside the door. ) yea, its fairly big, but sooo pretty. I absolutely love it. :) (the pictures dont do it justice to be honest, look better for real. )